Summer PUGS, Week 1 June 25th

Discussion in 'Events' started by Lazybum, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

Pretty shitty that laiwet was banned from the event.

2. Lawliet

Lawliet Member

Creeper's server, Creeper's rules. If he wants to jump into the event server just to ban me, I'm fine with it. At the end of the day I believe it's in his best interest to stick with his decision. Enjoy the rest of the event and be sure to upload screenshots, demo files, and recordings. :D

3. Lazybum

Lazybum :D Staff Member Moderator

This was a mistake. I can't do shit right at all.

4. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

thecreeper has legitimate reasons for banning you. You don't have legitimate reasons for masking your ip and trying to get around a ban.
    Your attitude that you are entitled to play on a server that has legitimately banned you. STINKS

5. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

I'll record a demo on my shitty laptop in kazakhstan for you, I think Empires owes you one after how many demos you've recorded for everyone else, I watch all of them on youtube.

You're a lousy admin in that every time you make a post on this forums it is in poor taste and actively encourages people to feel as though Empires is moderated in an accusatory manner. I know it's "Xs server Xs rules this is not a democracy etc etc etc" but this is like the 4th post you've made, in an administrative capacity, directly insulting someone, not just Lawliet. If he did try to crash the server and DocRabbit banned him then I am in 100% agreement with NUBS and it's rules, and I know Doc is a very fair moderator and a great guy overall. But there's no need for you to rub salt in the wound with your posts as an admin. You're acting in the same way Bort did with his server, and look at how everyone reacted to him. Sorry to jump in but the last two times I've tried to call you out on this I just end up deleting my replies, but maybe third time is the charm.

flasche and BroT like this.
  6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

He is rubbing salt in it and flaunting in another post he will use alts to get on the server and he has several times including today. I really don't care what you think of me, I was directly involved with this incident and put a lot of time into this situation and when the player makes a mockery of crashing servers and flaunting he will use alts and does. I banned lawliet for 1 day before he attempted to crash NUBS not doc. I will say what I want to say no matter what you think of me.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

everythings about me
    i came in late what happened

8. Xyaminou

Xyaminou Member

it was great, we had fun. please don't leave.

9. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Lazy just what?

10. Spike

Spike Long Live The King!

Lazybum you did a good job dude people turned up and people played i would say it was a success

11. Ranger

Ranger Member

Did someone complain? Games were fun

12. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

Its fine, people just don't know how to make these things easy. Used to play ARMA and we'd have 150 people organised, in squads in 5 minutes with perfect radio silence.

13. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Well you dont really remove all of your friends over something stupid.
    What the hell happened when i was afk during drafts and shit?

14. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

After the hassle of that Frozensummit round as far as organisation goes, this next round seems to have people listening and getting their shit together at least, so maybe there's hope yet.

15. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

lazy you got so many to play and they still are. Every time you make an event its packed and a success.

16. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

Had three good games. New slaughtered plays and looks a lot better. (Was playing in the S-bend part of the map).

17. Metruption

Metruption Member

we crashed the server

18. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Really good games but couldve been better if it was less stacked due to bad picking on vulcan his part, no hate on him because it takes strenght to be in a leading position in empires but his knowledge of players was too low to pick balanced rounds.

Last round king was probably most balanced game really enjoyable too bad it crashed.

19. VulcanStorm

VulcanStorm Developer Staff Member Moderator

I apologise for bad picking, still too nub at this game :P I'm not familiar with the older players, only those I have seen in game recently.

And possibly bad commanding on my part too... I'm not quite up to Mr.X's standard in large games.
    I still thought the games went great... Even though I lost every one :D

That was my first proper pug... And it was awesome! Thanks everyone for attending but especially to Lazybum for organising this.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    Xyaminou, Neoony and A-z-K like this.
  20. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

Just remember next time you captain and you are picking. If you are losing very hard adapt and dont pick the same people over and over again. Instead pick the people the other captain first picked.