Anouncement: Blackhole Reconcilliation

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Catface, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catface

Catface Member

As many here know there has been a longstanding dispute involving the Blackhole and its userbase, whose interests are represented by its democratic movement.
    I'm glad to announce that a solution is finally at hand and that reconciliation has effectively been achieved.

What does this mean?
    With the success of the movement's efforts, this long standing conflict can finally be put to rest and the Blackholian userbase allowed to freely operate as it has in the past. As a result of this and other developments the bans for those that represented and supported the movement over the years will now be lifted.
    The history and efforts of the Blackholian userbase, which have been systematically repressed and denied, will be acknowledged.
    All the aims of the democratic movement will be implemented and the Three-Phased Plan for Peace will be enacted. A hotbar category called the Blackhole will come into existence, the Blackholian userbase will exercise democratic control over it in accordance with the order of the Empires Forum administration given to that userbase back in July 28, 2006, and a redirect will be given to the website eRegime, which will be home to the Blackholian community just as it is currently home to other communities related to it.
    "The Litter Box" which antagonised many within the Blackholian userbase has been removed.

I would like to end this announcement with a statement from the elected President of the Blackhole, Gnaeus:

DarkHorizon likes this.
  2. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I'm glad we're reconciled with a community that I know none of the constituents of.

Also wasn't the litter box literally just shitposts, not sure how that antagonized anybody...

3. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

"The Litter Box" was formerly known as "The Bears Asshole" and before that the "Butthole." It was the successor to other bantustan projects such as the "Snailhole" and "Rainbow Paradise." All of them existed to the detriment of the community and each one existed to spite the Blackholian userbase, which had to endure the removal of the Blackhole forum area in August 2010 and its "replacement" with said bantustans. A similar thing was at work when Dee herself had the Blackhole renamed to "The Idiot Pit" back in 2006, which played a big role in the momentum for elections in the first place, since it was such an arbitrary and unjustified act.

As far as this thread goes, I obviously endorse the process of reconciliation.

DarkHorizon likes this.
  4. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

GG, forums dead, was nice to have as long as it lasted.
    Catface, you fucked up.

5. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

For the record, the most prominent Blackholian who has been able to post for the past few years is Viroman. He has openly and covertly supported us for a long time, and he among many others deserves credit for helping make this day a reality.

6. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Dies Irae,

malo mori quam foedari, empiresmod.

Neoony likes this.
  7. DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon Member

8. Metruption

Metruption Member

Alas, you have nothing to fear! You are free to run amok. There is no need to hide behind your mask like a coward. The puppetmaster has pulled the strings and lifted the prison gates. Come out and smell the roses.

9. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

I saw this coming the moment Catface took over things here.

McGyver likes this.
  10. Mrdie

Mrdie Banned

I've been in contact with him since the "time he took over things" in May. I've also been in contact with some other admins, supermoderators and developers.

11. Gnaeus

Gnaeus Member

Hello, I am Gnaeus. I am the present President of the Blackhole.

If you have any questions about the democratic movement or the people's state power (the Democratic Council of the Blackhole and its higher organs), please feel free to ask them.

12. Metruption

Metruption Member

Does your organization still perceive me as an enemy? I've spent my time trying to understand the motivations behind all people involved in this struggle on all sides and accidentally got myself into a position that could potentially jeopardize my neutral viewpoint in the the matters.

13. Gnaeus

Gnaeus Member

I see no reason to doubt the conclusions of the investigation conducted by the Brenodi Democratic Party back in June, and I do not believe anyone else has any doubts as to that investigation either.

The democratic movement has not moved one step away from its analyses over the past nine years. What is important is to differentiate what is history and what is presently problematic. As far as things go, so long as you do not interfere with the implementation of the Three-Phased Plan for Peace, there is no problem.

14. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

This is, as if it were ever in question, officially, the weirdest part of the internet.

All this psuedo political rhetoric is fucking weird guys.
    Please. I beg you, shtap. Plan for peace? Wut. What the hell are you guys talking about.

Too much cringe for me, I'm out. I can't live the the haunting thought that I may one day die before clearing my history and those who survive me will live with the knowledge I visited this forum.

wealthysoup and Neoony like this.
  15. Metruption

Metruption Member

What specifically were these conclusions and how to they affect me and my ability to understand all of this as a neutral third party?

16. Gnaeus

Gnaeus Member

This isn't the thread to answer that, but if you want more information I guess you message me asking if you want me to send it to you via email.

17. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Why would you do that?

[​IMG]

18. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I heard the Squad was on sale.

19. TheCreeper

TheCreeper Member

Jesus Christ what the fuck is going on.

20. James

James Overly Annoying Retard