Who cigarette smoker here?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Freaknovich, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Freaknovich

Freaknovich Member

On 3rd day of no ciggies. Nicotine withdrawal getting strong. Is it cheating if I still smoke weed?

2. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Id imagine that since the intake will be much lower thanks to much higher value, risk of getting cancer and whatnot will be lower, just watch out for the imaginary feeling of hunger. Dying from obesity rather than lung cancer is not much of a good trade.

It probably wont satiate your nicotine hunger since, well , I dont think pot has any, but maybe youll get your fix of daily "I need to put long objects into my mouth" desire.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2015
  3. Catface

Catface Member

>Not smoking cigars

4. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I live in the most (or second most) air-polluted city in Poland, I don't need more risk of lung cancer.

5. Z100000M

Hey the block i live in is full of tasty asbestos.
    Also, what? How can you even be close to the "factories everywhere" conglomerate?

6. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I'm not but I think the geographical location of Cracow has a lot of pollution simply gather in from the area.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Just vape fam, all the kool kids are doing it and people haven't caught on yet that it's basically a fedora for your mouth.

8. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Grant would know, hes the communities certified hipster.

Observe his unique dialect and cultural differences.

9. A-z-K

A-z-K Member

I smoke but regularly give up for days or weeks at a time if I am with family, they don't like it and it doesn't bother me hugely to stop for a while. Physically I only really get a craving for a smoke if I am drinking. If I run out of cigs I won't go out especially for them. I smoke 3-4 a day when I am at home, if I am out then I tend to punctuate every damn thing I do with a quick burn and end up on 10 a day.

I started vaping but it didn't really do it for me, battery always running out, cleaning the damn thing, then I ended up just vaping all damn day because how am I supposed to know when I am finished....
    Smoking is bad though, I have been thinking recently about making a real effort to stamp it out. It might be a guilty little pleasure but I'm getting on a bit and I don't particularly want to die a slow painful death.

I quit for a 6 months or so, some years ago, stopped on a family holiday and didn't start again when I got home. I don't find it very difficult after the first 10 days. Just have to break the habbit. Keep busy, do something else, don't drink booze, get a lot of fluid.

Every time you feel like you want a smoke drink a pint of water and do something to spike your heart rate (like jumping jacks.... not crack).
    Nicotine withdrawl will go away pretty quick, count the days but I'd be suprised if you felt anything in a week, after that you might choose to smoke but you won't feel like you need a smoke because you are withdrawn.

Personally I definitely wouldn't smoke weed (or drink booze/soda) if you are trying to give up. Firstly you aren't breaking the habbit of the physical act, secondly being stoned aint great for will power (neither is being drunk or having crazy blood sugar). Go T-Total for 2 weeks, drink water & get your rest, avoid situations that are not conducive to you cause. You need to break the cycle for long enough so you can start to imagine identifing as a non-smoker. You'll feel great and then how long you stay off is just down to whether you really wanted to give up.

10. Freaknovich

Freaknovich Member

Vaping seems a little too close to sucking a robots dicks. Maybe I should try it.

The weed kinda helps with the severe anxiety I am experiencing right now.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  11. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

It's more like a soulless shisha

uhh, thanks?

12. Z100000M

Go take a fap at something weird, will keep your mind outta that.

13. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

tbh fam

14. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

The weed is probably the reason for your anxiety in the first place.

15. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Fam don't be cheesed that I'm saying fam everyone in southern ontario says fam it's not a sekrit klub thing.

16. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

I thought tbh meant 'to be honest'... what is this?