JFR VS paradox and mixed players

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Spike, May 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

Senor doesn't have any friends because no one likes him.

2. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

reported

3. Señor_Awesome

Señor_Awesome Member

Sure, half those people were on your friends list but they were also on the server when I got on before you did...

Either way, it doesn't really matter where they came from. There were enough good players on to grab from the server anyways - ones that didn't make it into the scrim who probably have more hours in game than any of us.
    EDIT: Nvm just checked one of the players and somehow they have less hours than me, even though they are always on whenever I check the server? Huh.

And no Paradox, I don't really respect you. First impressions are long lasting. Sorry.

It's true! *sob* All I have is Teef to get me through the long, lonely nights.

Extra edit: I suppose I should at least say thanks to Paradox for trying to organize a team like he did. Even if I don't respect him :P

Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
  4. Paradox

Its fine, if you obey me during scrims its good enough for me. Senor_Paradox

5. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Stop talking in walls of text posts, noone wants to read all that crap.
    Condense your fucking points or hit the pms for that weird ass drama.
    Edit: well the last page had to stabilise again just make me look like a dick. Figures.

6. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

I like how there was a scrim and suddenly there are pages of drama.

It takes me back.

7. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

Better drama than me x Teef for sure.

8. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

You will say whatever you have to say to stay relevant huh?
    That is kinda sad that you are willing to sink to petty insults when somebody calls you out for being fucking lazy with your own clan.

Then say of all things about being on a high ground when all you do is spout egotistical nonsense about shitty nostalgia nobody remembers.
    Seriously go back to dota, empires has moved on from you.

9. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Firstly, your team (based on the scoreboard shots) was capable of winning outright with the right leadership. Secondly, I do appreciate the point about your cheese tactic - FOR THE FIRST ROUND. If you want me to put it in context you'll actually understand (sorry about the Dota references for everyone else), this is VG vs Newbee in the TI4 finals. Their shit worked for the first round, then they continued to try it and got shitstomped for the next 3 rounds. That is exactly what you did.

I'm not being lazy with my own clan. I've made it abundantly clear that every single one of my clan members is welcome to play for other teams, as EPIC have no plans to scrim for an indefinite period. At the end of the day, I'm not sinking to petty insults, I'm calling you out on acting like a little bitch and trying to insert yourself into a point that was aimed entirely at Paradox because you have some desperate need for attention due to how little you were given as a child. I don't give a fuck about that, I'm making valid points about how to improve things in the future based on experience in scrimming, which is something you'll more than likely never get with the attitude you have.

Paradox you can't lead because a) you're fucking bad, b) no-one has any respect for you. If people are worried about all the best players joining one team, then realistically the best solution is to keep trying to scrim, and if one team starts losing a bit then direct newer joining players in that direction. I'm quite happy to help organise such scrims for a few weeks so I can later join the team that seems to be losing more. The point is to create persistence that people can feel passionate about. Make them go into a game amped up for representing their team and winning. If Spike leads one team, I don't know who could lead the other.

I mean realistically, Paradox could maybe lead the other team outside of the game, he should just be in a position where he has to shut the fuck up ingame before he can throw it for his team. He's actually pretty good at getting people together and getting them hyped for playing, he's just a bit bad at Empires.

10. BigTeef

That's nice.

I should of mentioned, that post I made was not specifically aimed at you, it was everyone at the thread.

It didn't help I you mentioned in it, it came off as an attack but it happened and I went to bed after the post instead spending 30 minutes editing it like I do with every big post.

So I apologize for making it like that, however I still think your coming from an outdated perspective and shouldn't tell people how to run things when you play once a year and insert dota into every single thing on the fourm.

11. Paradox

Please infract trickster for flaming me.

Anyway, to put it in dota terms, its not newbee versus vg finals. But more like newbee versus all star team of players they found just before they play the finals. Its not VG at all. Cause VG implies having a cohesive team with training thats just worse than the other.

12. BigTeef

12:25 PM - Big Boss BigTeef: Can I tell paradox to shut the fuck up?
    12:28 PM - Candles: If you want, just don't be flaming.
    12:28 PM - Big Boss BigTeef: I am just going to say
    12:28 PM - Big Boss BigTeef: shut the fuck up paradox
    12:30 PM - Candles: It's not particularly kind, but I don't see why not.
    12:31 PM - Candles: I don't even see why you feel the need to reply though.
    12:31 PM - Big Boss BigTeef: Because its paradox

Shut the fuck up, paradox.

13. Paradox

Dont be mad. Its not your fault everytime you host something you fail and someone else has to clean up your mess. I mean its not completely your fault. or is it.

14. BigTeef

Everything is my fault, didn't you know im responsible for the holocaust?
    I am that desperate for attention that I ousted myself as the mastermind behind the holocaust.

It is my fault because I forgot to tell sitka, and candles to not let you play.
    So thats my bad, I apologize and if I am apart of any event in the future ill make sure to not let that mistake happen agian.

15. ImSpartacus

ImSpartacus nerf spec plz

This thread went downhill.

For the record, I considered removing unproductive posts as is normal procedure, but I don't think there's a productive discussion that would emerge in their absence.

[YOUTUBE]RUFT35S7Jb4[/YOUTUBE]

I'm still working on the cake made of rainbows and smiles, but until then, just be nice to each other.

This is the kind of toxic atmosphere that we just cannot tolerate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.