When will the USA get bombed? (Or how will USA run from now.)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Cyber-Kun, Feb 12, 2007.

1. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun Member

Due to the large amount of fail our president is having such as,
    Dealing with 9/11 and invading Iraq.
    False claims of super weapons in Iraq.
    Not being supportive of the UN.
    False (most likely) claims of Iran powering Iraq.

What do you guys think will happen to the USA in the future.?

2. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

nothing that they wont know about or let happen

3. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Lol, you think HUMANS are in control of this situation?

4. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Due to the large amount of fail our president is having such as,
    Dealing with the Gulf of Tonkin and invading Vietnam.
    False claims of a second attack on the U.S. navy vessel.
    Not being supportive of other countries' opinons.
    False (most likely) claims of the U.S.S.R. and China powering Vietnam.

What do you guys think will happen to the USA in the future.?

5. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

Oh I see how this is going.

Due to the large amount of fail our race is having such as,
    not developing a decent industrialized society until 200 years ago.
    Discovering the power of the atom, and using it to slaughter ourselves.
    Being so divided that people think a muder in a city is big news.
    And people starting to not care about the fucking space program because it costs money.

What do you guys think will happen to the Earth in the future?

6. DonMegel

DonMegel Member

What makes you think these claims are false? Iran has every reason to see the US fail in Iraq, it has the means and the opportunity. Also you must ask why the President would want to push a lie like that? His credibiltiy is shot in the eyes of most people, he is going out in a couple years, people want the war ended not expanded. Ofcourse I can come up with reasons for makeing this up as well, but Im inclined to belive Iran's involvment.

The future of the US? Immediate future or near? Near future depends on the elections, there will be no attacks agasint the US while Bush is in office because even if you dont like him you know he will blow you to bits if you give him half a reason. Terrorist groups are not foolish and can easily bide thier time till Bush moves on. Now, a large attack after 2008 is likely in order to show that the terrorists still have teeth and that our efforts to stop them have been in vain. The responce to that attack will depend largly on who is in charge. Hillery would hit hard because she would be the first woman president and had to show she was every bit as tough as a man. Large military action would be required. McCain would also go for strong military action. Guilliani is a toss up but given his actions in NYC I think he'd nail them to the wall then spit on them. He reminds me of the "walk softly but carry a big stick" mentality. Obama would be much more reserved in his responce, I have no idea what he'd do but he is so charismatic, so appealing, so out of no where popular, that I dont trust him...hes the kinda person who makes dictatorships.

The result of any further military action would be victory for the US as our military forces are the best in the world.

Economics and politics is somthing diffrent.

7. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

http://fukung.net/v/164/nguyen_essay4.jpg

I really, really dont want to live in the US for much longer. People are so scared about being sued by pricks that live off of sueing people that they basically ruin life. And why the hell cant we have free healthcare? I think we need to fix the US itself before we can focus on the rest of the world.

We also need to send more aid to impoverished countries, not to a freakin war that isnt helping anyone.

8. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

Because ultimately, it costs someone something?

9. knighttemplar

knighttemplar Member

Obama might not use excessive force, and that means he could be a dictator?

I know, you didn't say that, but still. Regardless of heavy handedness, whoever is president might do well to listen to the reasons people are blowing themselves up. Maybe the west could help deliver some of the things the terrorists want (democracy, good governance, decent jobs), want so badly they're willing to kill themselves to get it for their children. (And we don't give them those things, only our rhetoric does)

Some of my profs in the know have been warning about US aggression towards Iran for a bit over a month now. It's really eerie to hear about this coming out in the news.

The US and Iran are generally supporting the same sides though, the shi'a. Now, the US is obviously supporting the government, while Iran will not want to help the US by any means in this, but still, they could be much more opposed than they are.

I think a lot of the weapons and even a few soldiers could be Iranian, not due necessarily to offical Iraninan involvment, but due to the very diffused power structure in Iran. If there were russian products there would it mean russia was supporting the terrorists? No, it meant some guy in charge of munitions made a qucik buck by selling supplies on the black market. I don't think Amidinajadad (sic) has the domestic support to back up any involvment in Iraq. I do think it possible that Iranian weapons are in iraq as a result of limited control over the country.

If Obama was crazy enough to support democratisation in the MENA states, then you might see a decent reduction in terrorism in the medium to long term. Short term could be a mess...

And Dumpster, insurence costs someone something.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  10. Hikuso

Hikuso Member

Hmmm, don't you mean "has the biggest budget" ? :D

11. Jn.

Jn. Member

Sure, since a bigger budget gets you better training and equipment, though, I really wish the government would spend more on technology to protect the soldiers.

12. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

At what point did I claim otherwise? He was asking why we can't really have free health care, and I was answering him.

13. DonMegel

DonMegel Member

THe US does have the biggest military budget but those guns do not fire themselves...well ok some of them do but thats new. I was refering to the men and women who wear the uniforms, American soldiers are among the best in the world.

I will reply to knight when I have more time, I have a test on Soviet history tommorow.

14. MrBojangl3s

MrBojangl3s Member

It's the beginning of the end; the latest from CNN:
    [​IMG]

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

time to grab the gats and pretend your in hl2

16. grayclay88

grayclay88 Banned

I meant health insurance by the state. Of course it costs money, but its given to everyone because its taken out of their paycheck, so its pretty much universal.

Of course, i dont really know how it works, feel free to get mad and yell at me, telling me how im wrong.

17. dumpster_fox

dumpster_fox Member

How would that be better, then? Isn't that the same as just making it illegal for people to not invest in health insurance?

18. Wereaser

Wereaser Member

Or you guys could just take the money from the tax income you're so willingly wasting on wars in distant foreign countries. Hell your military budget is 1 trillion dollars last I heard(the figure included tax payers money spent on national guard also)... That's 1 000 000 000 000 Dollars or 1*10^12 Dollars or 1 000 Billion dollars! Plus the extra cost from "war on terror".

Hell no other country on earth spends that much on "defending" themselves. :D I guess if you'd use even fraction of that in public healthcare... Who am I kidding here. Wars are fun, why spend any money on anything else?

19. davee magee

davee magee Member

i hate to point it out to you but the i know 7 people in the army, all who served in iraq, 4 were english, the rest european.

They all said the US troops were incompetant... and ive heard loads of the same off the tv here

mind you they were talking about the basic guys, they also said that the marines, (and the more highly trained ones), were damn good at what they do :cool:
    when i went on holiday to america it was amazing the differences i noticed...
    at least half the guys i met were amazingly big headed (notice the half, alot were good guys :)) about there country (very much were better than you attitude)
    If you want to talk about the US economy you might want to google it first, watch some economic tv, or articles not in an american newspaper.

the us economy is surviving on momentum apparently now, and soon asia will rise!
    with europe lagging slighlty behind:D

p.s dont be offended, if your american cus ilike to challenge people. So argue back!

20. TheBoff

TheBoff Member

NHS ftw - free healthcare for all in the UK. When I go to America (New York) everyone seems really friendly. However I was told by one woman - There are two groups of people living in America - Americans and Texans.

I agree with Davee that the Asian (Chinese Especially) economy is on the rise but I don't know about America's economy. And the American army does have sort of a reputation for incompetance (over here at least). One of the latest news stories says about how some bored Americans shot down an English plane or something .
    :eek:

But now for some wild arse predictions:
    George Bush will name himself dicator of America and soon move on Canada and Mexico.

Europe will be the first to respond. They will form a new country - The United States of Europe. It will be ruled by a committee(!) with each commitee member having more control over each of the old members.

The U.S.E. will send it's superb secret agents to disable America's nuke supply.

Because of America's now lack of nukes ever country in the world with join the U.S.E. and attack America. George Bush will be forced to surrender and he will be sacrificed to the exQueen of England, who is now the Queen of the World. Then there will be world peace etc. etc.