qq haschte ban me qq

Discussion in 'General' started by Freaknovich, Aug 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. complete_

complete_ lamer

doesnt make sense

2. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

Stop pretending to be offended and think about it.

3. Metruption

Metruption Member

Proper use of the report button in this thread would get you banned for abusing the report button. DDD is right

4. Jephir

Jephir ALL GLORY TO THE JEPHIR

5. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

Jephir best mod 2014

6. vipervicki

vipervicki Member

If you feel he or any other admin are abusing or not doing what they should, why not tell me???? I just happen to come on here to answers someone's request about stats, I can go months w/o coming to these forums.

whenever a player messages me about an admin I always look into it and try and resolve it, so if you choose not to tell me, it is your fault if the issue does not get resolved.

7. flasche

flasche Member Staff Member Moderator

lol it was a 10minutes ban you rage about like mad. didnt your mother tell you that you got to face the consequences of your actions - maybe next time you disagree try reasoning instead of ranting?

the ban reason was "inappropriate langauge" - you described it yourself. given the short time and that you got autounbanned already id say lets call it a free of charge life lesson.

8. D.D.D. Destroyer

D.D.D. Destroyer Member Staff Member Moderator

I actually submitted two reports.

So...

Yeah.

9. 101010

101010 Member

Are people really this blind to how shitty he is as an admin?
    He wines and cries whenever his team is loosing. He abuses admin by restarting the map or changing it. If anyone speaks up he threatens to ban. He is the number "1" reason the server empties most nights.

@Vicki people have been complaining about him for a long time. I assumed when you said you was removing some admins a few months ago that he would be first to go.
    Would have posted issues on the viper forums but that place seems like a ghost town.

10. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Except making mad money drilling oil and getting your ass kicked by coke snorting natives.

11. flasche

i dont know about that, i only judge from the OP. if what you claim is true, ofc his admins should be revoked. i, personally, dont have such associations with haschte, but i dont play as much anymore (i often would want to but its dead around 17:00 UTC).

but seriously what do you expect - him saying "your curses opened my eyes, i now see how i did wrong"?

ofc not - if you experience something like that you get to vicki. i mean i live in europe and it never was a problem reaching her within a few days for me yet - it should be a lot easier for you.
    but argueing, cursing and fighting on servers is no helpful behavior for the mod either - you dont drag your childish problems to public, handle it among yourselfs or get a 3rd opinion.
    in this case theres even the luxury of someone with ultimate decision power ...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  12. BigTeef

BigTeef Bootleg Headshot master

I would throw my hat in but that means I would have an obligation to play empires and I hate being obligated to anything.

13. complete_

complete_ lamer

if haschte is losing his admin, ill take it

14. 101010

101010 Member

It comes down to the point of - is it worth the hassle of going threw the trouble of getting a hold of Vicki to deal within an asshat that already killed the server.
    When in all reality most likely nothing will get done about it. Or just play a game that isn't dead. Shouldn't be the peoples job to babysit the admins.

Yes and no. Final decision is people just uninstalling.

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

seeing as how its canada and not alberta that has its own public health care system, it makes no sense

16. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I literally can't tell what you're trying to say here, because the best I can get out of this is, "Admins are shit and nothing will be done so people should just uninstall the game if admins are abusing."

17. flasche

that sounds a lot like scapegoating to me. either you care about the server and take appropriate actions or you dont whine. just coming here after someone else started, jumping on the bandwaggon is too easy. but this game seems to need public witch hunts ...
    tbh i would wonder if anyone ever spoke with haschte in a civilized manner about this. i dont mean to defend him if its really gotten this bad, well i said it before - who cant handle power shouldnt have it - i dont really know much more about haschte other then his nick is german and means "got something?"

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  18. 101010

101010 Member

I'm say that yes on the server he may have final decision because he is an admin. But how many people will just uninstall because of his abuse. When you give people no valid way to avoid his abuse they will uninstall and that's shitty.

Or like me. I love empires but not enough to deal with his bullshit. Before I even start empires I check the servers. If he is on then I play something else.

Edit - Sorry but when it comes to him I have nothing nice to say. I know this isn't the place to discuss viper admins and maybe someone should lock this thread before things get escalated to bad.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014
  19. flasche

"to deal with that bullshit" would be to contact vicki and tell her. not even i am this lazy ...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  20. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

This is not the first time happening, but your post reminds me of something I didnt think of last time. You know how when serious shit goes down you should go to the overlooking authority. Well sometimes that doesnt work out and u go public to fix the problem. A real life example would be, sexual abuse and abuse of power in the military and instead of going to the government what ever to tell them you go public cause that works and the government doesnt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.