The interesting trivia/facts about yourself thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PredatoR[HUN], Jun 4, 2012.

1. PredatoR[HUN]

PredatoR[HUN] Member

Have any weird habits? Fun stories? Do share.

I always wear bucket hat in the water when I'm at the Balaton(Rather famous lake in Hungary fyi), because there are always some drowning ladybugs in the water, I take them out of the water and place them on my hat to allow them to dry off. People always look at me weirdly for it but whatever, ladybugs are awesome.

I cracked my skull when I was around 10 years old and it left a pretty big scar on my forehead, hidden by my hair line(can only be seen when I have my hair short). Now, I never tell anyone how I cracked it because it's emberassing and because of that, people come up with weird explanations about how I got the scar. Seriously, the rumours I heard are hilarious. In truth, I ran into a mailbox headfirst while playing tag with some friends.

My bloodtype is AB-

Gogo

2. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I have cracked my skull 2x. Once was in a rocking chair when I was like 7... rocking it to fast and it tipped backwards and again when I was 10 in the mens bathroom at a park... there was a lot of pee(not my own mind you) on the TILED floor and I slipped.

Thus my road to insanity started at an early age.

3. Empty

Empty Member

I've studied at 8 different schools (not counting uni)

4. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

I was stupid enough to try to ride a bike with my elbows only, near a high traffic road. Last of june - last of august was lost. I'm glad im still alive.

5. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I'm actually a perfectly pleasant person offline.

6. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

I'm convinced that trickster and dz look like their avatars in rl

7. Candles

Candles CAPTAIN CANDLES, DUN DUN DUN, DUN DUN DUN DUN.

I can learn things incredibly fast if I do them. So when I took Spanish for two years in high school (which I just graduated from), by the end of it I had forgotten all of it because I never used it, but I taught myself rotational dynamics, integration by parts/substitution/trig and momentum for the AP test in two weeks. Right now I'm making a dedicated effort to learn Python simply because it'd be nice to have some understanding of programming before entering college.

I almost failed every grade from 2nd to 5th, and I still don't know how I managed to pass them.

I nearly got expelled three (Or was it four?) times in elementary school for vandalism (Writing in water colors words that elementary schoolers generally shouldn't know across all the lockers), property damage (setting the carpeted library on fire) and violence to others (punching out half a dozen kids and then headbutting a teacher in the testicles). Might be a fourth one, my mind is kind of fuzzy.

Despite the fact that almost every single other person I know has used controlled substances in one way or another, I never intend to use any myself and use incredible moderation when drinking despite the fact that my mom has an unlocked liquor cabinet that she only opens when she adds more liquor.

Over the course of my life, I've had two pet hermit crabs, two baby mice, two adult mice, seven hamsters, one dog, two cats and five goldfish. Of all those, only one cat is still alive today. I have known her as long as long as I have known life, so her time may be due soon and I don't think I'd be ready.

Fuck, that last one makes me tear up every time I think about it.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  8. Rattlehead

Rattlehead Member

I got a kitten when I was young. Turned out it was a Russian Blue worth a lot of money. Fuck money, I still got the cat. Though she is now 19 and aging fast.

I once crashed with a scooter into a car with 40 km/h, flew through the air and landed on my feet on the sidewalk. I just jumped forward to get rid of the energy. I was so lucky that day.

In WOII the family of my mothers side got small in concentration camps. Not by the Germans but by the Japanese.

I played in a Megadeth coverband as a bass-player for a while.

I also have a very large nose.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  9. Empty

Empty Member

At one point I had 4 cats and 4 kittens in my house simultaneously.

10. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

I refuse to believe this.

I am usually paranoid as fuck, I've never been drunk, I have no interest in getting a driver's licence, I've studied German for 5 years, but the last 4 years have been wasted because my skill level is only based on my first year. (I.e. I have learned fuck all during the last 4 years.)

I also have a severe case of selective eating disorder. :sick:

11. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

I'm naked right now.

12. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

I went to school with Trickster and Slade, they're actually terrible people.
    Also this, I haven't left the house since Friday afternoon. Its the Jubilee weekend and I'm in London so everywhere is shut and there are tourists clogging the underground.

13. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

@fooshi, what can you or cant you eat? or rather, wont?

I'm azn but not small, almost 1.85m

I once had half my face bleeding cause I ran into a tree whilst playing hide and seek.

I'm fucked scared of horror films although when scary things happen IRL I dont give a shit.

14. Candles

6"1'. Fuck, you're taller than me at 5" 10.

Also, there's more than a few people that consider me the nicest person they know. I'll put friends up for a few nights if they're having troubles, fix people's computers for free, help others with their calculus and physics, give money to people who need it if they ask and watch my friends when they use assorted drugs in case something goes wrong so they don't up and die of an overdose or hurt themselves during a bad trip.

15. Paradox

stop being trickster.

16. Candles

I have the strangest feeling that Trickster wouldn't pass up free money like I do. For example, last week a kid forced me to take 50$ for fixing his laptop. As in, he wouldn't let me leave the room until I took it, and I spent half a hour trying to convince him that I didn't want his money. In the end, I gave up and put it into a savings account.

17. Paradox

stop bragging about your niceness fffsssss.

We get it, you're nice. Anyway I really need a new computer :|ove:

18. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

I have a phobia of a small animal that I don't want to mention and I don't want you to guess. It's rather stupid, because that animal can't harm anyone or chase you or anything, but it freaks me out when I see one.

I am a vindictive egocentric. ^^

19. Candles

Is it a hamster?

20. Space_Oddity

Space_Oddity The Shitstorm

191cm / 6'3.5"

I think the only people in the community who're taller are Valiant and Shandy'.