EPIC - Elite Para Insertion Corps, Thread 2 (but round 3!)

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Omneh, Jul 25, 2008.

1. CyberKiller

CyberKiller Nyooks!

Basically this was Trickster playing in last nights scrim: http://youtu.be/2Z4m4lnjxkY

2. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Actually, I don't know what you're going on about. You're literally the only person in BSID crying. I never once said it was a serious scrim, I even said to you it's somewhere between a pug and a scrim. We just wanted to have fun, as I stated in the prior post, which you replied with entirely unrelated stuff to. Cpatton, stop sucking so much dick. You're trying to create drama out of nothing, because there was none. There was no shittalking before this scrim, no mocking afterwards (until you instigated it).

And as for what you're saying about the setup, it was STANDARD rules, on a map that RKB agreed to, at STANDARD time, on a STANDARD date, with developer scripts. They ARE vanilla now, because they're what both EPIC and VIPER use. You can't find a server to play the old scripts on, because the game has been patched. The scripts they're running is part of a serverside patch program we're running until we can do a full release. Just because you never managed to commit a single thing to Empires during your time as a developer, doesn't mean everyone else is so lazy. We get shit done, whether or not it's an ideal situation. We're not all as bone idle as you.

And also, just as we were ready to get the scrim started, RKB pulls the "VIPER or no scrim" card, at which point I had to spend the best part of half an hour sorting shit out with Craig, because you guys took it so seriously you wanted to catch us off guard. RKB was doing fine with it until you just tried to turn it into a drama fest, because I know it was you behind that shit. Next week, we do it exactly the same, only as STANDARD scrim setup dictates, we swap severs to ours, and you guys pick the map.

My only mistake in all of this was speaking to someone who wasn't in charge, i.e. you. RKB was more than capable of sorting everything out and I was wrong to think otherwise. We had a good game, nothing serious, we all enjoyed it, and out of the 40 people that played in total, only 1 (Cpatton) is trying to create drama. I'd say that's a pretty good success percentage for what myself and RKB set out to do with this match.

Actually, Reznov was playing. And the only ringer we had was Mayama, was in EPIC for a couple of years anyway, I don't think he's ever missed any of our scrims since moving to JPL regardless, so he's basically in EPIC.

And Lawliet, stop replying to WMG, it's so obvious he's trolling. I mean, at least he knows he's doing it, unlike Cpatton, but still.

3. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

keeping your rates as they are for the pub servers is fine, just keep in mind that the servers seem to override the settings sometimes.

Seriously, I could'nt hit a barndoor yesterday or drive straight.

4. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Wait, who was whining about not enough drama, Trickster? Your post is bleating drama, it's quite an amusing read. And Lawliet says BSID should stop crying, where as Trickster says I'm doing all the crying? Psh! XD You guys really need to get your trolling back in order, EPIC is losing their touch.

No the only drama trying to come down is Trickster taking the pug scrim practice thing to a match, and gloat, as per usual. Oh, and wall of text on everything to hide the fact that yes, it was a pug practice and you agree with me pointing it out BUT LOOK AT ALL THIS OTHER SHIT I CAN BABBLE ABOUT.

like I said Trickster its obvious this was a game setup in haste to keep EPIC alive and masturbate your egos, I just thought I'd bring you back to reality, only drama is your imagination getting carried away :D. It was a good practice, please try to drama it up more.

BTW, if any actual game developers were developing empires, they would tell you that vanilla means what comes on the release. Your new scripts are beta, not released. Enjoy your justifications for your own failures as a dev, since I'm not on the dev team you can't blame me anymore ^^.

5. @@@@Marcin@@@@

@@@@Marcin@@@@ Developer

BSID is starting to get on my nerves

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

stop whining cpatton. your clan sucks, get over it

7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

IIRC the entire game is in beta. Cpatton, you're convincing no-one, and the hole you're digging is getitng deeper and deeper. Man up, accept you've totally misinterpreted the situation, and people in BSID who want to play matches actually play them, rather than sticking to your weird attempts at some grand drama plan. No-one cares.

As I said earlier, I look forward to the next match on this upcoming Saturday.

8. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

no one cares about your nerves Marcin, that must be why we deleted your application to BSID :D. I haven't misinterpreted anything, I don't see a hole. Imagining more things Trickster :P.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2012
  9. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

look closer.

are you surrounded by mountains on all sides?

no? fine.

Yes? You are in a big hole.

10. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

11. complete_

complete_ lamer

ban dz for stealing bandwidth

12. LordDz_2

LordDz_2 Strange things happens here

13. Paradox

Paradox I am a gigantic asshole who loses people's hard wo

I dont get the wine joke at all :(

14. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

wine = whine

15. Paradox

Ow god, internet...

16. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

About time. :p

17. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

[​IMG]

Nope, definitely not a hole. You derps look pretty small from up here :D

18. Zeke

Zeke Banned

[​IMG]

19. @@@@Marcin@@@@

@@@@Marcin@@@@ Developer

Instead of declining my application like a honorable clan would, you spit in my face.

meh, I got into a better clan anyway.

20. Paradox

Lol bro