Judgment Day on May 12th

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WalMartGreeter, May 20, 2011.

1. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Judgment Day on May 21th

As some of you may have heard, last day on Earth for true believers is tomorrow as they will enter heaven with their lord and savior Jesus H. Christ. The rest of us will suffer from massive earthquakes, volcanoes, and plagues until the second coming of Jesus Christ. From there, we will wait until the Last Judgment to know who will go to Hell.

I didn't take it seriously until I went to my refrigerator and took out the milk carton. The expiration date is May 21st, 2011. This is indisputable evidence that Judgment Day is tomorrow.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13468131

An atheist and entrepreneur from North Hampshire, Bart Centre, is enjoying a boost in business for Eternal Earth-bound Pets, which he set up to look after the pets of those who believe they will be raptured.

He has more than 250 clients who are paying up to $135 (£83) to have their pets picked up and cared for after the rapture.

They would be disappointed twice, he told the Wall Street Journal. "Once because they weren't raptured and again because I don't do refunds."

Sadly, this Satan worshiper doesn't understand that all of that cash will burn in the fiery pits of Hell.

Edit: I noticed the typo on the topic line. Obviously, Judgment Day was not on May 12th as we are still here.

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. Jephir

Jephir ALL GLORY TO THE JEPHIR

3. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

I need to check the death statistics tomorrow.
    So many people will suicide. I just know it.

4. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

Better to reign in hell than serve in heaven man.

5. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Not that I'm going to start a religious discussion (dear God no!), but I don't think you'd 'reign' in hell.

6. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Only King_Empty and Princes MooJuice & Brutos will reign in hell. Mr. Stan told me this.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

What happens to their "false" deeist god?

8. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

those people should just off themselves right now. what are they waiting for? we dont need no trouble makers making trouble. unless pakistan starts launching nukes at india.. i dont see any possible way for 200million people to die in a day or two.

come on, seriously. why would god, if he/she existed, care about humans? he has the whole freaking universe to tend to and we are delirious and have a severe case of grandiose to think that this almight entity gives a shit about people? give me a break.

now.. the mayan calender extinction event.. that sounds slightly... slightly more credible than what these bible thumpers are saying.

i rather burn in hell with all the free-thinkers than to be in heaven with all the morons and people who can't think for themselves. also, theres probably anime in hell.

9. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

Its very possible for more than 200 million people to die in 1 or 2 days.

10. Fooshi

The voices in my head... man, the voices in my head!

11. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

"The only countries I don't feel too good about are the "stans" - you know, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, those countries in Central Asia," he said.

Can't...stop...laughing

EDIT: In the beginning, there was Empty. And Empty looked upon the universe, and he was pleased. And then he said, let there be Light! And so there was. But his basement has poor lighting and his moniter became fuzzy so he turned it off again. So sayeth the Lord.

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  12. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

well. only pakistan is worrisome.. because they have nukes. pretty much, USA gives pakistan money so their government wont "collapse" and the nukes fall into the wrong hands. honestly. we should ally India instead, India is the next super power and is behind China. India has nukes as well. we should have told pakistan to hey give up your nukes and give up osama, or we ally with india instead. im also worried about non western countries that have nukes.. north korea, israel, pakistan, and maybe israel.

what im afraid of are those bible thumpers who may go out and try to fullfill this prophecy and make a big disaster to occur just so people believe their delusion so they feel better believing some bullshit. havnt you guys watched movies? its those religious, fundamentalist that screws the group of survivors over in a survival/horror/sci fi themed setting.

13. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

USA should get extremely cool with Russia, and call each other comrad, and eat mcdonalds, and jack layton should totally be prime minister, hes got the trustache. Imagine if Jack Layton ruled the world, that would be the best world ever.

14. Fooshi

"The LORD smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though[a] every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 8:21&version=NIV

Guess judgement day just got cancelled.

15. Aeoneth

Aeoneth Member

Soo this weird mark appeared on my skin today... and I was drinking with friends all last night, connection?

I'm going to hell aren't I... -_-

16. w00kie

w00kie Mustachioed Mexican

I found a tick on my balls today, could remove it myself. Godsend plague is a joke, as long as you don't life in a forest or near a lake.

17. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

China no like india because they are competition.

India and paki no likey because of their history.

China no like Russia because they are holding land in siberia filled with oil whih was gained in WW2 which china claims to be the rightfull owner.

U.S has joint millitary operations and trainning on regular basis with India.

The way things are going if there was to have a war I would think Russia would side to face off china. India would def want in on that. USA, Britania and common wealth would stack india and russland then paki would join in for china. Now the most important player in this would be North Korea. They love russia but in the end I think they would side with china.

18. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Hey look, its THAT time of the year again.

Wonder how many people will do stupid shit or kill themselves beacause of that.

19. Devourawr

Devourawr Member

But dont forget that China researched physics, so they're packing decent weaponry.

Also, it is now 1am on the 22nd. What gives? I wanted to die.

20. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

Yes well england nerfed their armor