Dubees Personal Blog.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by LordDz, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Non-desctructive Welding Inspector Engineer. Basically, I check welds aren't going to break on shit. I wasn't looking to buy a new one though, that's way too expensive. A new GT-R will set you back around £75,000, with insurance for someone my age costing £20,000 per year minimum. Audi R8 would add another 25k to that. But you can pick up both of those used for about £40,000, and cheaper insurance due to the age, meaning you can probably just about scrape one for £50,000 with insurance, making it a genuinely viable option for me.

Although having said that, I've had 6 hours of Moojuice berating me, and going through about 80 different cars with me, until I found what is basically the holy grail of cars for my age. Honda (Acura for amerifags) NSX has a really, really low insurance group in the UK, for no good reason as far as I can see. Insurance is like double my current shitty car, which isn't bad, and I fucking love NSXs, so there's always that option, as I could buy that way way earlier than 18 months, and at this point, they hold their value well. So there's many options, but either way, I like cars, a lot.

2. .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329

.:.HeXi.:. emcalex329 Member

i meant like 100 grand USD
    but if you're getting it used then yea i would expect something like that

3. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Haha bullshit alert. Come on dubee, you should know a little about me by now. That facebook msg to Cosmo is truth, not that red herring above me. As I suggested many times before, don't make it your goal to impress the Empires community... you are wasting your time :headshot:

4. complete_

complete_ lamer

lol u weirdos why r you all about womens rights n shit

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

6. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Trickster in 7 years.

7. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol mayama is right my guitarist being a hipster.. hes the only one in our band using needles to do drugs.

8. Beerdude26

Beerdude26 OnThink(){ IsDownYet(); }

Wait shooting heroin makes you a hipster now?

Recently I've the feeling I've woken up in a new world that is worse than the one I knew

9. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

Afaik their are two kinds of hipsters now, well 3:

The guy that wears shitty copies of 80ties clothes and listens to so called "electropunk"

The mac loving pseudo enviromentalist, those guys often have tatooed arms and tell you that they listened to hardcore 5years ago but are now totaly open minded.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand....

The nietzsche wannabe that listens to suicidal black metal and pretends (or does) hard drugs.

So heroin is a hipster thing now. I study design, 3 quarters of my semester is or wants to be like one of those three types. Believe me its kinda anoying.

10. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Isn't that more a job for a mature and responsible person? :p

11. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Naaah, they're happy if they get a cheap scapegoat. :D

12. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Nah hes none of those.. His looks always change trust me,

But heres why I think hes a hipster. Tatooed arms and rap music that he plays so loud thru blown speakers... It sounds like absolute shit but he wants people to hear him listening to rap music.. Also its not herion its oxy or roxi cotton(pill form of an opiate) that he shoots up, he just recently started doing it maybe about a month and a half ago and now he like hates me for trying to tell him to quit. Plus he keeps flaking on band practice, hes only down if hes high and heres the worst part.. His dad is real sick and dying and he's always getting money from them to support his habit. We had to got to court one day and he told his parents he was going to look for jobs... hes a spoiled brat who has all the help in the world to quit and a sexy ass girlfriend that he treats like shit..

Blog about me(jeff not dubee) time:

Me and Sarina have been having a falling out, we never ever once dated... We only had sex and made out a lot and cool stuff, but lately shes been going a little psycho, I think its because shes on 3 meds that making her bi polar.. One min she loves me and says how funny I am, next min she keeps saying how annoying I am and how were not gonna work out as a relationship..

So I said fine lets just be best friends, your a cool ass chick and shes down, but then I bring up a girl that I might try to date and she flips out and doesn't wanna talk to me anymore.. Any other friend wouldn't do that, I wouldn't flip out if she told me about some guy. I mean I'm not going into graphic detail about these girls.. just saying that I might try to talk to them.

So shes not coming to the show anymore :( which either sucks cause I was hoping we would get to make out n stuff.. or its good cause she would be a cock blocker of the girl(s) I wanna get with. I just hope she gets her mind fixed, poor chick is on way to many meds.

edit: on the bright side I just got in the mail an acceptance to basic health care and health care initiative. Which is basically the free health care you guys got in every other country.. So woot! I can got medical coverage finally!

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  13. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Free drugs, moneyz and sexy bitches with brain diseases, while no responsibility? Wooot, he's living the dream ... well, maybe not ... .

14. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, hes pretty pathetic and needs to get his shit together or I'm going to lose a close friend. But problem is he is pathological liar.. I think he is past the point of return. I hope I am wrong but hes the type where if we all do the like intervention type thing with him he will just lie to us and say hes clean.

15. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Videos:

heres me getting my lip pierced.. Sarinas xmas present to me was to get my ears pierced but I decided to go with the lip, girls love it and I hate when people stretch there ears out which will never go away.. Mine I can just take out and it will be a little dot scar that no one can notice, I know this cause I had my lip pierced before. First time I had it numbed this time I didn't and it literally felt good.. I dunno why, but I liked it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNnae44OIn8

here's a short clip of us playing a song thats on our demo you can download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-XTnvoWUj0

heres a full song from the same show, I hate this song, it has a swing to it which makes it harder for me to play.. like I don't feel solid playing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmOIoUoayVA

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Sucks to loose a friend to drugs, not much you can do, really, if you abandon him he will just go down that road even faster.

17. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

you guys should do a cover of institutionalized by suicidal tendencies, your singer would be the bomb at that song.

18. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah, it does specially when you will just lose him as a friend or get in a fight if you try to talk to him about it

!!! brilliant idea!

I can do that punk beat beat shit too, this is a song from our first show ever, fn198 was at it too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQJcDIjtYro

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Heres a clip of me getting my lip pierced. Also note the mullet hair cut, and the girl filming and paying for the piercing.. Doesn't get much more pimp then that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNnae44OIn8

20. -Mayama-

-Mayama- MANLY MAN BITCH

I played in a band for about 3 years, the guitarist behaved almost the same. Guitarists are usually a bunch off egomaniacs. ;)