Ugly Anime Cosplayers Megathread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by alucard13mmfmj, Nov 1, 2010.

1. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

Ugly Anime Cosplayers

Let's start a thread to showcase the most ugly, fat, annoying, vomit causing cosplayers. Remember to keep it PG-13 with no nipples, vaginas or penises in the pictures or videos. Any infractions will result in immediate report to forum moderators and possible ban.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-crjyRhRkA
    These weeaboos should die... seriously.. I'm embarassed to be possibly be grouped with these people. They give weeaboos a bad name.

[​IMG]
    This speaks for itself...

[​IMG]
    Some Narutards *strangles*

[​IMG]
    Hmmm.. I don't mean to be racist.. but are there not any cool "people of dark skin complexion" anime characters? like Afro from Afro Samurai, or Abdul Hakim from Cowboy Bebop, or Dutch from Black Lagoon.

2. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

in b4 my pics posted.

3. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

urs is cool. its not bad. how long did it take you to construct ur costume? btw, i hope thats not your real hair style haha. i think it was a bowl cut?

i kinda get pissed when some ugly fat fuck of a fag dressed up as one of my favorite char.. and that image is burned into my head for the rest of my life.

4. Fricken Hamster

2 and a half months,

5. Empty

Empty Member

I'mjust gunna say that Dr Mcninja was infinitely more badass than hamster and it only took about a week to organise.

6. Fricken Hamster

Nothing is moar badass than garlock simon. Dr Mcninja never flew into space and battled giant robots than hurled galaxies and shot big bang blasts.

7. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

hmm that much planning huh? I'd post my shitty costume that i made in 20minutes for last holloween. I made saiyan armor out of cardboard super glue, and some kinda foam that gives off obnoxious fumes. I was the coolest girl at the cosplay/holloween party. I was that female saiyan from goku's father's group.

I think I will get this for next year if i can get it soon. ^_^ of course theres probably a lot of Mio Akiyama cosplayers =\.. Honestly, by next year I might get distracted by some other moe moe girl.
    [​IMG]

8. Fricken Hamster

wat ur a gurl?

9. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

10. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

let's just say gender is irrelevant on the net. i could say im a girl or im a guy, and it has absolutely no bearing.. as there's no way to prove if i am or not. i can suggest that im a girl or suggest im a boy, does it make u hate me or love me more? lol. i know SOME girls who pose as male in games... just so they dont get harassed by guys. i also know a lot of girls who go out of their way to indicate that they are girls.. just to be attention whores or get free stuff. It's also interesting to note that there are more girls who try to get noticed than girls who pose as male. i thought blizzerd was a girl for a long time, because of blizzerd's avatar.

btw, do you think its easy to construct that mio costume? how much did it cost you to construct your costume Hamster? that mio costume is like 12,000 yen i think. I just wanted to see if its worth the cost hehe.

[​IMG]
    I don't think anyone is gonna rescue her.. unless its for all the gold in the kingdom...

[​IMG]
    Looks like she needs a XXXL Shirt..

[​IMG]
    *sigh* you'd think that the girl (left) would exercise and lose weight in anticipation of cosplaying. if i was fat like her, id exercise to get rid of the tummy fat. i did gain 5-10 pounds ever since i started university.. if i tried to wear those kinda shorts, i'd have a slight muffin top >.< is 145 lbs and 5'6 height too fat? D: I don't exactly have the figure of the girl (right), but of course that picture is most likely photoshopped (well more like 99% sure its photoshopped a little bit). i dont think photoshop would help these fat bastards at all.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2010
  11. Krazer

Krazer Member

But ugly cos-players are needed to make nicer looking cos-players look even better, :D

12. Fricken Hamster

Only a girl would write a response like that.

I really have no idea. If you remember from my cosplay thread, I just came up with the idea of making my costume with no prior knowledge or experience. I would say making all the bends and puffs could be a bit challenging. Maybe boning could b used. I have no idea how skirts are made, but you can look for patterns online, or copy a skirt you already have like I did.

The actual material for my costume was rather cheap. Fabric was 1-2 dollars a yard at the swap meet.
    I think i used:
    3 yards of stretchy elastic dark blue fabric $3 (This stuff is very hard to work with. Its hard to cut straight, and even harder to sew. I used this for the outer layer of my coat
    3 yards of blue fabric $3 Used for pants.
    2 yards of darkish red fabric $2 this fabric was rather stiff compared to the others
    2 yards of not so dark red fabric $4 ran out of the first fabric I got and couldn't find anymore so I bought this. It was softer, but it worked.
    1 yard of black $1 arm bands, neck band, and waist band.
    1 yard of white $1 used for logo and trimming. Washed with red, ended up pink. Had to bleach. Still a little pink.
    1 yard of yellow $1 cuff link decoration.
    So thats about a total of 15 dollars of fabric. I also bought some elastic bands and this stiff thing used in the collar. The stiff plate was kinda expensive: 8 dollars a yard. I got 3/8ths a yard. Boota and drill necklace was bought. Flag was bought, flag staff made of pvc pipe and spray paint.

I also had to get a sewing machine. At first I bought a cheap 50 dollar one. It broke so I had it replaced. Then a friend gave me theirs. So now I have 2 sewing machines.

13. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Sure, Simon is badass. But, Kamina was infinitely more manly than Simon.
    And McNinja is manlier than them all.
    But the manliest man fucking ever...
    [​IMG]
    Is Clint motherfucking Eastwood.

14. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

lol yeh, clint eastwood and van cleef in those old spighetti western films own.

15. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

itt high standards

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

lol this is what they all look like and if they look hot its cause there getting paid.. sorry cosplay nerds, you gotta be like a rockstar or paying to get a girl to dress up like a a hot anime chick

17. WalMartGreeter

WalMartGreeter Member

Why are you crushing their dreams like that? I have seen some good cosplay at game-expos at my school the last two games. There is hope, weeaboos! Don't listen to that wigger.

18. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

Dubee i got your back here

SHUT UP

19. alucard13mmfmj

alucard13mmfmj Member

[​IMG]
    I think team rocket's rocket will have a hard time leaving earth's gravity with her inside.

[​IMG]
    pretty close to being looking like a KKK member.

[​IMG]
    hmmm a ginger.. a redneck.. and a person who fails at dying her hair blue *also note her granny panties*

[​IMG]
    i dont know anything about naruto.. but which char is this?

20. Zeke

Zeke Banned

[​IMG]