Brutos is a happy panda

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brutos, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Hygrom

Hygrom Member

We don't speak multiple languages, its all English. That's about it though, otherwise, you are right, it is very similar.

2. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

ITT people who only really know one continent talk about the other

3. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

True, but in a few cases your different accents may as well be different languages...

4. recon

recon SM Support Dev

US English and British English might as well be different languages, but we still can communicate...

5. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

We don't give Europeans shit for not knowing anything about our 50 states. But apparently euros think were dumb for not knowing where every country is near Holland which is only a part of a country..

And Iklax no I don't shut out any info that I come across but I didn't fucking care about it when it was forced on me in class. And sure people may have talked about countries in Europe to me but I'm not gonna take the time ask them if its near Holland or some shit. I don't care rite now.

6. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Holland is what we refer to the Netherlands as, as a whole. Even though it's one region of it.

7. -=SIP=-

-=SIP=- Member

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  8. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Well if you don't care, I guess you don't care. It's kinda the same as not being receptive, tho.

And yeah, I don't really know where Holland is.

Question: How many of you have been to other countries, and where did you go?

9. Trickster

I've been to:

England (Live here), Scotland, Wales, Holland (Lived there), France (Lived there), Belgium, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Portugal, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, UAE (Dubai), Iceland, USA (Florida), Canada, Tenerife, Gran Canaria, Lanzarote and a couple of other places which I forget.

10. Brutos

Brutos Administrator Staff Member Moderator

ITT: Trickster being a richfag.

11. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

I've went to Brazil (fucking sucked), France (Sucked big time), England (meh), and last Belgium (Best trip I've ever had)

12. Trickster

It's nice being loaded.

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Well I was interested in things like science and history. But I took in all the info that was told to me in every class. But I wasn't going to go home and study fucking algebra or geography when we have maps and calculators on every piece of electronic equipment. And even if they didn't have those things I never would use either of those subjects in any job or life situation. Sure maybe for a small percent of people it might be helpful. But not meeee!

Education needs to change with the times. Were still learning the same stuff kids were taught before computers changed everything.

And I have only been to Mexico a few times. But I plan on visiting Italy an Japan multiple times before I die. But yeah my parents weren't about to take me and my sister to other countries when we were too young to care or even fully get a real experience. I want to goto these places and enjoy the sights and eat local food, check out local music.. Things I wouldn't of been able to do as a kid. I'm sure if I went to Italy as a kid I would of cared more about having enough gameboy games to get me thru the trip then actually enjoying or learning anything.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
  14. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

I've been to Switzerland, England, France, Germany, Belgium, Holland, and a few different states in the USA.

15. Trickster

Oh, I knew I forgot somewhere. Switzerland is that fucking insignificant.

16. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

Trickster you should go to north korea, and pack a whole bunch of grey play-doh in a nice square package with some wires wrapped around it (to keep it together)

Simon you drove to BC? wtf?

17. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

Only in greece so far (I mean serious holiday-trips, not some shitty 4th grade trip to whatever boring shit that lays just outside the border)

Sucked so fucking much i didnt bother to plan anything after that. People are so damn unnatural, treating you like a walking dollar, Sir on the streets, western faggot in their houses. Also stupid people relations and connections meant to make as much money as possible.
    But I have to admit that seeing japs walking with gloves and masks in >40 celsius and no shadow in the parthenon was hilarious. Not that i could laugh when my lungs were frying.

18. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

France (Paris), Norway, Denmark, Finland, Åland, Sweden, Bornholm (Denmark), Croatia(?), England (London), Austria, Skåne.

So yeah, I've been around :)

19. Trickster

Why is Skane different to Sweden? Also, what's in the Aland islands?

20. Kane

Kane Member

Uh.
    Belgium, netherlands, luxembourg, france, monaco, italy, russia, poland, turkey, dominican republic or w/e it's called, USA (Florida, ny, chicago, west coast), Israel, Egypt, Austria, switzerland, uk, ...

In no particular order. List is most probably incomplete