why was chris banned?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PreDominance, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

we got 20 online rite now. Weekends prolly 40-50. Not that they would be able to play but a good amount. Plus we just recruited about 6 really active people in the past week.

We may have lots of people on HON but when we get a scrim if they are around they will stop playing it to scrim.

2. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

lol 20 "online"

3. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

Since we are in the chris thread... Isn't his ban up? Did he leave for good? I miss his I am better then you speeches.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

5 jpls in game rite now compared to the you in game. Don't hate

5. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

it's 2 more days.

That beats the all time 3 active BSID's.

6. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

You're still arguing for 2nd place. Inferior clans.

7. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

JPL obviously gets it since they can field more people.

8. communism

communism poof

no hon more important

9. Fooshi

Fooshi For fuck's sake Fooshi

hon so gay

10. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

agree, hon is gay.

11. Deadpool

Deadpool SVETLANNNAAAAAA

nf
    -yobbo
    -metal
    -cpatton

be
    -ounin
    -ounin's butt buddy
    -slade
    and you could throw pintski and mashav in there too if you are trying really hard to make a case, which you definitely are.

cpatton why do you stress out so fucking hard about this stuff? if someone wanted to really target your behaviour in game and come to the forum ranting and raving about you drowning cvs or stacking with screenshots that would be a way more interesting read. I played a bit last night and the games were pretty balanced tbh.

yeah this is back a few pages but, seriously you include kira and alucard in your claims of STAXX!!>!>!!!11 ??? really? please try harder to make up evidence in future rants.

yes hon is gay, but so is pub empires, I'd love to get a proper weekly pug going, one where no one complicates it with teams or leagues or any other bs, just show up and play

12. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Lol deadpool you are so dumb.

Alucard - 4 kills, 1 deaths.
    Numb - 9 kills, 1 deaths.
    Kira - 9 kills, 4 deaths.
    Slade - 18/2
    Mashav 11/5
    Asv - commanding, all other players are ON THE FIELD.
    ounin and butt buddy, revivng the shit out of everyone. Might boost everyone's stats but, no revs going on on NF, no use of placed armories (except Yobbo <3), etc.
    -all players mentioned are 20 points and above.

*any of the nameless, newbie, pubbers on my team ranked below Mr. White on the NF scoreboard that make up 3/4 of the people on our team* - less than 1 KDR (except for me, I even have 2 kills as COMM). They all also have 10 or less points.

I'm in the comm mind you, until I got out of the comm at 20 tickets to go, I was pretty much not a part of the equation, except on research, targets, and orders. This is really simple deadpool: people who have played the game for many months, know how it works. As opposed to the people on my team that haven't been playing for nearly as long.

Face it noobies. Teams are clearly stacked: it shows in name recognition, it shows in tags, it shows in the course of the game and the hold over the whole map that BE had all game. You can say I'm wrong, you can say these people are worth nothing, but the evidence is there and overwhelming that I am right and the game played out that way because of it.

don't worry noobs. BSID will balance the stax. Hell, I still kicked BEs ass in the end as 1 BSID vs, enjoy your shit excuse of admin :headshot: boom baby.

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

It's gonna be ok, It's just a game.

14. Myst

Myst Member

So you guys say JPL does not stack eh? Well sorry to say but BSID was the only balanced people in this game I played. We thought we would make it fair since it started out as 5vs5 but when it went down to 4vs2 we decided to give them a chance since I had 2 pubbers and only Sargeras knew what he was doing, I had to explain to them how to switch weapons and use ladders and even had to drop ammo AND HOW TO USE IT because they had decided to play their first game of empires with sadly me... Suffice it to say it eventually got to this point(screenshot below) where all the pubbers were on my team and when yobbo joined he went to BE because [ENT]Rippie had done so also, and then dessus instead of evening it out joined BE and steamrolled through all of us. So saying JPL NEVER stax, is a load of shit.

[​IMG]

15. communism

communism poof

you call that a stack rofl?
    all i see is bsids trying to stack with jpl cause they wanna win

pewpew

16. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

damn dessus such a stacker with that 1 point. And how the fuck is he suppose to know you were sitting there training people. Did you say he dessus I think we need your help not BE?

Come back when you see 8 to 10 JPL's on one team using vent, doing jeep rushes every round with secret names so we don't get banned.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
  17. Myst

Myst Member

JPL joined after the fact that there were 2 BSIDS on each team, and they sat in spec watching for a minute before joining BE and could clearly see that other than Sargeras the other people were buttfuck retarded.

18. Myst

Myst Member

I shouldn't have to beg people to come on my team to even the odds out, your members should know and realise the situation especially since they sat and watched for close to a minute before joining the winning team. I had to get cpatton to join our team to even get a remote chance of winning and by that time I had researched everything and we had been playing that map for 2 hours and only had enough res left for one last rush, your members came in just at the apex of when players were coming on the server(in the screenshot above it was taken about 10minutes before we lost), and if they wanted an even game they could've made it happen.

19. harryhoot1

harryhoot1 Member

can I be in the scrim?

20. Myst

Myst Member

totally bro, is ur ban up yet?