How to enrage 300 million people

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beerdude26, Jun 12, 2010.

1. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Yeah well obviously it's only bad news but that doesn't mean it exsists. He hid that he was American because people who have been there and poeple there told him too. He would of been treated differently they said if he had worn american clothes or talked like us.

2. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Because it's weird to wear different clothes than everyone else? Especially stuff like raper cloths/oversized hockey shirts are VERY uncommon in europe, I think (not sure), then overflashy stuff (can be found in bigger citys though, but still, don't do it)
    If you're not used to this kind of style you would think you talk to a some wannabe badass, I would think so at least, this stuff looks pretty immature here, and stuff like cowboy hats are just a plain joke, not that YOU would wear it, but ya never know ... :rolleyes:

3. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

I pretty much dressed the same in Germany.
    I talked the same.
    People jeered me a *tad* every so often about being American, but mostly it was a lot of questions about America. Being intelligent and humble rather than egotistical and patriotic is key I think, and the right choice in any case.
    I also knew the language, people knew I actually tried to be a part of the culture.

4. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Well I dunno what kind of people you were socializing with patton, but my friend was going to straight gutter punk rock clubs where everyones drunk, on drugs and riley. I am sure they would be quick to start a fight with anyone over anything like most drunk punk rockers.

5. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

so... you are comparing the average european with people "your friend" met in a crack party?

and... you want "us" europeans to stop generalising americans as hard-assed idiots who only think about themselves and the "flag"

6. Zeke

Zeke Banned

oh wow dubee...

i'm really at a loss of words.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  7. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Own goal much?

8. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

I haven't looked at this thread until just now, and I must say, this is amateur at best. I've seen much much much worse.

9. Deiform

Deiform Member

Who are you and what did you do with Cpatton?

10. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

He's got is all wrong, all Europeans are ravers hopped up on drugs :)

11. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I'm not comparing, I am saying that their is a bunch of people in Europe aswell who are just as bad as the hipster/punk rockers/ghetto/chavs/sheep/4chans whatever people that make Americans look bad.

I am saying that you have idiots too. I would guess that a lot if not most Euros don't feel and act that way. But to me it was really evident when bush was our president that hating America was a trend. I dunno its hard to express and put things in the right context when I'm multitasking and talking to practically everyone on here.

edit: My friend also mentioned how cool the people there were and how they let him stay in their houses and fed him. Nothing bad happened to him but people who have been there before warned him about the bashers. Keep in mind this was when bush was still pres too. I'm not saying that these guys were in the right for warning him, I'm just pointing out that its exists enough to be mentioned. I personally think I would get a long with people in any country, my persona on here is a lot different then who I really am. A lot of people from other countries say the music I make sounds European and after all it is my homeland.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  12. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

^THIS. Which is awesome, btw, since the drug of choice is weed, so everyone there is pretty easy going most of the time :D.

Deif, I game very differently than I interact in real life. In r/l, intelligent discourse, rationalization, and socialization are fun pastimes, where as in game, I treat it more as a life or death situation - in such situations if you aren't being productive, I kill you or abandon you, whichever is more convenient :D .

13. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

haha me too, I like to build myself up as the best gren to the point of arrogance just so I can brag when I do good and make others get overly excited when they kill me.

In real life a shy, polite person who keeps to himself. I am confident in some of my passions like drumming but I am not cocky in anything except empires... well sex too :D

14. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Irl, most people are a little more reserved than they are online. I have nothing to lose when it comes to challenging you on ideals with an annonymous screen name. In life, I have more respect for the people around me and how they feel about things. I am also much more reserve on my own thoughts. I prefer to try and understand where other people come from before making much conversation with them.

15. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

16. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

lol at cultural and geographic generalizations

17. MooJuiceThaHater

MooJuiceThaHater Member

I love how my weed pictures/quotes and avatars make people talk and judge me :D so yeah I keep adding more for sure. People look at my profile and their like ok I need to find something to attack his esteem and then their like oh look he has weed pics lawl wanna be let's go say hes not cool with his weed because clearly hes trying to be cool. hahaha I just want to laugh at you while you talk shit on a forum and try to insult me. Your abilities to judge people off a forum profile are most impressive. It's ok dubee keep coming on this thread posting comments constantly like if anybody gave a fuck.

Don't you get it dubee the real joke to laugh at here isn't the people jumping off a building it's your comments.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2010
  18. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

sure we have idiots, we have them a lot...

good thing though, is that in general for Europe we do not put them into leading positions

we have exceptions confirming the rule though, like italy...

19. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

Hey you flamed me first, I just pointed out what a typical stoner you are.

Yeah, so do you understand that it's not just Americans who are idiots yet? I mean that's all I have been saying. People gone hate! Look at moo's post above mine.. He's a Canadian(i think) but that doesn't mean all Canadians are jack asses too.

20. Emp_Recruit

Emp_Recruit Member

this thread sucks dick

mright?