Scout Hijack

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by .:.HeXi.:. emcalex329, May 3, 2010.

1. vlamnire

vlamnire Member

Perhaps adding the ability to for Engineers seeing that a tank is hijacked or Grenadiers, with a skill of course.

2. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

Since its existance, APCs with spawns have been messed up because of the fact that i cant change those spawn points, therefore allowing the enemy to spawn under the map, so APCs are disabled.

Jeeps are broken because people who hijack it get in it to find them selves under the jeep looking to the right, so u cant even drive it really.

You get the jeep effect in an secondary seat of any vehicle, so its only good for meds, heavies, lights, and artys primary seats.

3. willvette

willvette Member

How about a indicator above the hijacked tank in player HUD instead of changing the tanks color:
    green arrow above enemy tanks that were hijacked by friendlies
    red arrow above friendly tank that were hijacked by enemies

OR

The arrow showing the team color of the current driver (applies to all vehicles) ex: BE tanks normally have blue arrows above them, if its red, then you have a problem... (it was hijacked by an NF scout).

off topic: Speaking of M&M colors, what color are you voting on? :D

4. Theowningone

Theowningone Noone likes me :'(

This is only applicable really to putting it in the game as things i can do plugin side are decently limited.

5. ViroMan

ViroMan Black Hole (*sniff*) Bully

I never disputed what krenzo wanted... I only disputed on the grounds he wanted. Its his own mod, even tho he may not have his hands in his creations code anymore, I think he should still hold at least some say in what goes on.

6. Dubee

Dubee Grapehead

I just don't think it adds anything to the game. We should focus on simplifying the game instead of adding more and more features that new people have to learn.

7. Empty

Empty Member

Dubee is right.
    This idea is not happening except via plugin.