Infiltration Round 6: Casualty.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

i like how there are 6 pages of useless, nearly cluelesss and flameful posts.

im voting god hand

there is that newcomers "clue" ,plus there are several "arm's" in the text

2. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

--{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}-- Banned

1# I think it was nothing more then a spelling mistake,

2# I am a newcomer, as in of all people that signed up I am the second person by join date. Yet I have played in previous infiltration rounds, have over 300 posts, and have read the forum and played the game since 2.12.

3# I don't know if blizzerd is an infil, it just seems unlikely to me that he is at the moment(look ath the thread). I did the same to mageknight, so mageknight too can confirm I am not an infil.

4# I am voting for God Hand, and not for you. And yes, your behaviour makes you suspicious in my opinion. I have suficient evidence I think, I have posts, clues, join dates, and a list of people that joined in roudn 5 and round 6 wich may hint to God Hand being an infil.

5# I was confused in the "Kylegar Win" thread, simply because I thought I had evidence against both kylgar and scardy at the end. I was confused, because I had both people telling me that they were inoccent. What would you have done in such a situation?

6#
    So you'd rather have a scout(who can contribute to the base crew), who points out blatant clues, and is active, rather die then someone who is an obvious infil and hasn't post something since this thread started?

7# I can recall empty using posts before as clues(kylegar for example).

You are a griefer, period. You seem to vote me because you don't like me and try to justify it, you would even let an active scout die instead of an obvious afk infiltrator. You disgust me and make me sick. I find you a liar, a traitor and a retarted griefer motivated only by his emotions of hatred. You tried the same BS in earlier rounds, but there you got killed right away.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  3. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Killed right away because I changed my vote to an infiltrator and was about to tell people everything they needed to convict him.

I was the only one who realized it was deadpool, but I couldn't stop him because the night empty used the obvious clues was the night deadpool killed me.

Round 4 I listed about 7 people and got 3/4 infiltrators correct.

I keep getting killed because I keep finding the clues that other people ignore or pass off.

Ofcoarse you think it's a spelling error, obviously you do. If it wasn't, you'd be an infiltrator.

The first thing you do when someone has a reason to vote for you is to call him a greifer as well.

Then you also this god hand shit, which the guy is apparently afk.

I'd rather have an afk infiltrator than a dead scout that is overly active and easy to manipulate and too trusting any day of the week.

4. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

6chars

Also, an afk infiltrator can still allow the infiltrators to get more kills, so sorry, I don't get how letting an infil live is helping the bascrew. ;)

5. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Lol as much fun as it is to troll you while be indignant at your hypocrisy, I must go afk for a few.

Let it suffice to say that your clues point to half of the players. My clues were much more specific.

There are several people I could vote for. They may all be equal.

Perhaps I'm just jealous that you beat me to the punch.

But, As everyone is equally suspicious, the only way to break the draw in my mind is to allow those personal prejudice to sway my opinion.

In my opinion, you have always been a risk to the team, and I dislike that. An afk is not a risk to the team. Therefore, I'd rather vote for you.

6. Cloud

Cloud Member

Guh, those similar avatars make it hard to track which one of ya is writing what.

7. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

People, I think we just have a confirmation that Metal Smith is indeed a Griefer. :)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  8. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

[​IMG]

Oh hai, you are not going to change your vote even though I can prove I am not an infil? You too have no reason to vote me(other then a grammar error), wich makes you a griefer.

And I should look at other people, instead of you? :)

I am not going to let this game be griefed by emotional imbeciles like you.

9. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

wow astro...

the toolbars...

just wow

also leaking that string of numbers invalidates the effect that goes along with it, because now everyone knows them

10. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

Well, I'm not sending them anymore. Instead I will still send you my old message(you know my numbers). Because metal isn't going to change his vote, and instead proceeds to grief the base crew.

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

send metal some code *sigh* , if metal tells us he got it il trust you, and metal wont trust me if i say i have it

im voting God Hand because some evidence points at him (finally had the time to read everything)

12. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

Repost of Metal Smith being a griefer:

More prove is at the bottom of page 7.

[​IMG]

13. Cloud

Cloud Member

Annoying pms from astro are annoying.
    Not changing my vote, will continue to vote you(astro) in the following rounds/days due to that pm.

And wtf is that queer ass code?

14. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

I send you 1 pm, so don't write "pms".

Idiot, thank you for griefing. Sorry, but I have little respect for mentally retarted trolls like you that ruin the fun for everyone because they can't think and believe it's cool to grief their team and then try to justify it with a silly reason.

As I said earlier, Sir Griefer(Or should I say, idiot?) I am a scout and promised metal smith to send him the code to prove I am a scout(anonymously). Have you even read the last 7 pages?

15. Cloud

Cloud Member

Nope, how'd ya know?
    I generally avoid posts that contain a chain of that avatar, they give me headaches :V.

plural pms is because im guessing you also sent to others :cute:

16. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

[​IMG]

Be proud of your self, be proud for grieving your team ^^ , People like you should be euthanized honesty. :pathetic:

Fucking idiot :)

17. Cloud

Cloud Member

Ya gotta love idiots, rite? :3

18. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

I have nothing left to say, too much griefing - it isn't even funny anymore.

Some people bandwagon with no apparant reason,
    Some people grief for the fun of it,
    Some people prefer feelings of hate and dislike over evidence,
    Some people are just plain idiots.

If I die today, then there is only one thing left to do:

AstroArchitect has disapeared from the face of the earth.

19. Empty

Empty Member

lmao we're off to a good start.

20. Ikalx

Ikalx Member

Astro, please just stop posting.

If you are an infiltrator, stop posting.
    If you are a base crew, STOP POSTING.

JUST STOP POSTING!

You are already griefing us. I have 8 posts I want to quote, but i'm not going to because we have 8 pages of shit already.

Firstly, Trickster is not a shit infiltrator, if he is. He did not get killed or revealed in the last game at all. So you're just wrong.

Secondly, I left you and Vulkanis alive precisely because you are -10 billion to the Base Crew's effectiveness. Vulkanis has learnt his lesson (which actually makes me more inclined to vote him lol), but you definately have not. You are a griefer, a troll, a bad player and I don't care whether or not you are an infiltrator.

I would vote you out straight away in the first round if I was giving this team ANY CHANCE AT ALL.

But i'm not going to do that. I hope this post may have some effect on you, because goddamn you're going out the next round if it doesn't.

I'll vote later. Just one more thing, Don't ever trust Metal Smith, but do NOT vote him out either. Whether he is an infiltrator or not, he serves more use alive than dead.