Infiltration Round 6: Casualty.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Feb 3, 2010.

1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

metal, even if astro is a douche, we might want to keep him in game and manipulate him openly so we can use his "claimed" scouting for some effect

and even if the infils then kill him because hes usefull to the base crew, that would have cost them an extra kill and we would get an extra chance of finding an infiltrator

mathematically, its the best option we have (keep astro alive, vote for someone else and wait a day so he can ether be killed by the infils or prove his worth to us)

2. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

Metal, I agree, he can be an instrument of absolute chaos. However, we can't go around kill probably base crew just because we don't like them. It's that kind of behavior that scares me. I can't defend you when you advocate killing someone who is probably not an infiltrator; you aren't even willing giving him one round to prove himself.

Look, if he becomes a problem, we can kill him later. Right now we have bigger fish to fry.

3. complete_

complete_ lamer

astro is gonna end up ruining the game for us

astro

4. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

--{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}-- Banned

Also, why are you still voting me if you know I am a scout?

EDIT:
    Wow, just wow. Do you have any clues against me? See, I post and acuse people with proper evidence, and suddenly I ruin the game from anyone.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  5. Cloud

Cloud Member

I really have an unfortunate name :V, smoke, fog, steam, clouds, heck even friggin' shadows make ya think of me, i bandwagon because im generally clueless, if the wagon hadn't been started i woulda voted for my awesome self.
    Other than that, i love griefing, so voting me would make ya lose a griefer :3.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

No, but you are the worst player ever.

7. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

See, the first thing I would do to people with such an attitude would prevent them from playing the game.

Good job cloud, you are very helpful. I hope you are proud for killing a useful scout pointing out clues to infiltrators and thereby griefing the team.

Have your self a golden trophy, a medal and a cookie.

retard... :pathetic:

EDIT:
    Even if I would be the worst player(in-game, atleast that's what I think you mean), what does that have to do with this thread? Wow, just wow.

Sound the griefer alarm!

8. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

Guys, feel free to vote me out. I'm only a regular base crew so I have no particular role to fufill anyway. Thus this round is going to be boring for me either way. Your loss, not mine.

9. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

as round one would show, trusting someone to deliver a message like he is with blizzerd is dangerous.

I'm not going to change my vote, but I urge people to NOT bandwagon.

I have my reasons for voting astro. You need to have you're own reasons or you might as well band wagon on god hand, who, btw, hasn't even posted yet.

10. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

You vote me because you don't like me, admit it. You are a sickening traitor and a griefer.

11. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

Bruise, Brutos, Eh? Or is that dumb in some way.

12. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

In case you guys can't read what I've written before, bridges span, fans would have spun.

Also, you are new to the forums as far as any of us are concerned.

that's 1 reason more to vote for you than to vote for god hand in my opinion.

13. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

Wtf, as far as my knowledge of the English language goes, more things then bridges spin/spun/span around...

You vote me, because you don't like me and just one clue?

I have pointed out multiple clues, so have predom and brutos.

I have the idea you are trying to use that "clue"(and ignoring blatant clues against other people) to justify voting me because you don't like me.

Well, let it be known that Metal Smith is one of the people responsible for griefing round 6.

Now, be proud, just like cloud. Oh btw, that rhymes ;).

Other then that, you too can have a trophy, a medal and a cookie too.

14. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

15. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

anyone that isnt an infiltraitor should do the same, if we think someone is an infiltraitor wait through the night and see if they live, then we can be more sure of our decisions, so we should hold the kill vote off for a day and see what happens

I ABSTAIN.

16. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

wait, wtf?

I'm voting based on one silly piece of evidence?

aren't you voting because of one silly piece of evidence? that one piece of evidence happens to point to multiple people as well?

Fucking hypocrite.

Get over yourself.

For all we know, you and blizzerd are fucking infiltrators. Therefor, it's obvious that blizzerd will "confirm" that you are a scout.

Jesus christ. If you are going to call me a griefer, then at least think of something good to complain about that you aren't already doing.

17. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

The Suicide Prevention Action Network USA (SPAN USA) is a 501(c)(3) organization that was founded in 1996 by Gerald and Elsie Weyrauch, whose 34-year-old daughter, Terri, died by suicide. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPAN_(non-profit)

I lolled.

Just for the record: I am voting Astro for the following reasons:

The correct past tense in english for a fan spinning is a fan had spun. Span is refering to the distance between two points, something you often put a bridge in between. That's why I think architech is more likely.

As architech pointed out, He mentions new comers. Astro is one of these new comers who just recently started posting on the forums.

Astro claims to be a scout. He claims that blizzerd will confirm. Blizzerd may be an infiltrator, in which case he will confirm that astro is the "scout." This is a major issue we need to address immediately.

Astro claims that I am griefing. On the contrary, I have more evidence to vote for him than he has evidence to vote for me. How can he say I'm voting on nothing when he is voting on LESS than nothing?

His track record proceeds him. He is easily swayed and can be gullible. Look at kylegars win thread for evidence of that.

This is why I want to vote for architech. I can't vouch for the people that have jumped on the band wagon, but i'd rather architech died than some random new guy who hasn't had the chance to post.

Also, we have 2 scouts. I don't see losing astro as a huge loss, even if he is a scout.

And lastly, can someone find me precedent for empty using a post in the forums as a clue? I've never seen a post outside of the thread used as a clue towards a person.

18. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

You didn't read my post on the second page? If you did, then maybe you would understand why I believe the clue was so blatant.

19. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Everyone love clouds and are jealious of you, so they try to kill you (read grief) ...
    sounds obvious right? Because IT IS!

I never voted for you, btw ... :3

20. Vulkanis

Vulkanis Banned

I have a feeling a very slight one, that Astro and metal will turn out to both be scouts and waste an entire night scouting one another.