Infiltration Round 6: Casualty.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Feb 3, 2010.

1. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i vote astro, dont get me wrong astro but i have to vote someone and i tossed a coin with my randomiser
    was too busy still to make a proper educated guess

2. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Every time I point out clues like this you guys fucking railroad me out of the game.

wtf?

Seriously.

Anyhow, AstroArchitech is a good starting point. don't like the guy and empty used the word "Span" rather than "Spun".

I vote astro.

3. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I vote astro.

4. Cloud

Cloud Member

Bandwagon! Woo!

I vote astro

5. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Because people are bandwagoning for astro, I will vote with him against god hand.

EDIT: Just to make it freaking stupfyingly clear, I meant that:

I VOTE TO KILL GOD HAND!!111!! :pathetic:

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  6. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

--{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}-- Banned

I love how Trickster(Staff clue), Cloud(Steam Clue) and metal smith vote against me after I pointed out a blatant clue against God Hand. And then Blizzerd votes me for no apparant reason.

So, let's see the following:

We got an obvious clue against God Hand(As I pointed out on page 2)

Brutos pointed out the staff clue, yet he is ignored.

Steam could possibly point to Cloud being an infil.

Cloud and Trickster, you are probrally the shittiest infiltrators I have ever seen.

God facepalms at the sight of your failure.

And to Metalsmith? You sir, are truely pathetic. Stop being a douche and vote me because you don't like me, you are hurting our team. Or are you just jealous that I can point out clues? Even though they are fricking obvious to start with?

EDIT: Metalsmith says that I am a good starting point, suprisingly if he had used his brain then he would have noticed the blatant clue against God Hand and voted him instead. Is this another case of, let's say... Obvious infil is obvious?

7. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

"Blank Expression", to me, is a reference to the inside forum joke of Microsoft Visual Studio Clip-art Guy.

...As seen above. Hrm. Well, Astro's thrown out a lot of random accusations so far. I hate to jump to conclusions, but Astro is on my suspicious list.

(edited vote out - see later post)

8. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

Read the second page? I pointed out several clues, so did brutos.

EDIT: Also, I am not the only one with the microsoft avatar, looked at metal for example ;)

Also, mine is edited(~desu ~desu ~desu) while metal smith's is original.

And what about Metal, he said I was a good start(altough both I and brutos pointed out clues against God Hand, Trickster and Cloud).

9. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

[​IMG]

I vote astro

10. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

lol win picture is win.

Astro,
    First, I've never liked you. No offense. Second, You ommited the one clue that points at an architech. A bridge spans a gap. Therefore, it is most likely that out of all of these wonderful clues, it's the clue that you ommitted that is likely the most reasonable.

You went through in such detail, yet you let something like that slide? that's suspicious.

11. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

Well, then I think I am simply just going to admit it.

I am a Scout.

I send a message to blizzerd that I would prove I was the scout by sending him an anonymous message with a code I sent to him in that message(Thus he would know I was indeed the scout).

Also, I send a message to mageknight that I would scout him and send the info next day(he would recieve a message he was scouted) thus he would know I was the scout.

But once again you people confirm my suspicion that a majority of the forum members are simply mentally retarted and would rather troll and grief their team rather then contributing to it.

So enjoy your lame ass bandwagoning, if you are too retarted to make the right decisions and instead troll and grief your team by following the infiltrators. Then I must say I am really dissapointed.

Apparently people don't like it if someone points out blatant clues.

Well, empty may write in his story segment that "AstroArchitect has disapeared from the face of the earth."

If you vote me today, and thereby troll and grief the base crew, then I leave.

12. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

"It was a sweltering 40degrees (calvin)..." - StorySegment1

And then the staff clue.

Trixster's ava is that of a cat laying in a forest/open-er area, that's obviously sunny.

I vote him for the time being.

13. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

the right decisions? why the fuck should anyone believe you just because you have the right clues? Have you not seen what's happened to me in the past 3 games?

Jesus christ. The infiltrators have left you alive for 3 games BECAUSE you are a fucking troll. They won because they knew they could leave you til last and not lose.

14. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

Err, just to point out one more thing..

Blizzerd
    Cloud
    aaaaa50
    Metal_Smith
    Trickster

LOOK AT THE FACTS.

I bet that 2 or more of those people are infiltrators.

Good day, mentlegen.

*Edit

And why is it the Astro puts the most thought into his post yet he gets voted to death?

15. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Well, I just want to mention something here you might have forgotten, hints don't need necessarily point at infiltrators ... and Empty made some kind of achitecture hint in another round, too, I won't say it's not a valid clue, but neither would I bandwaggon that just right away, guys you disappoind me ...

/Edit: Oh, didn't read page 4 ...

Huh, proving that you're a scout is quite the evidence, but I won't trust you fully until the class of at least on of your group is confirmed as innocent ... after that you can become kind of an commander if you do it right ... :3

16. --{[TheÁstroÁr¢hítect]}--

I don't hate you at all, but to be honest, I don't think that you are making the right/wise decisions right now(if right means, voting infiltrators).

Either way, I don't believe someone is right because he is liked by many, or wrong because he is disliked by many. I try to base my accusitions on evidence. And to me it seems, I have plenty of evidence.

So why are you voting me? Because you don't like me, or because shit happend to you the past 3 games? I have hte feeling that people don't apreciate griefers.

I am not a troll, I am a critic, I try to ask questions. Apparently that doesn't make you popular, it seems like repeating what the tough guys said or just jumping the bandwagon makes you far more liked then asking questions.

Guess what? The reason I am being so active right now is because I don't wan't the same fail shit happening all over again like the past 2 games because a few people just don't care and like griefing their team.

I would rather be disliked then be called a griefer.

And you sir, are by voting me(a scout, a member of the base crew), even though I pointed out blatant clues, deliberatly trolling and griefing your own team.

17. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

That's all I could get within the time period I had. Make of it what you will. I die tonight by infiltrators, $5.

18. Mageknight

Mageknight Member

Okay. Reviewing the thread, voting for Astro is a bit hasty.

First, there is the possibility that Metal is an infiltrator attempting to use his previous goodwill to shield himself. This is, of course, always a possibility, and jumping at shadows is never a good decision. However, I would like to point out that Metal Smith's avatar is also a Blank Expression*.

Secondly, let's consider who we're dealing with here. Astro is probably always going to sound like an infiltrator. It's just the way he writes posts.

I think we should give Astro a round. We'll keep him on the suspicious list, and when things go bad and he still hasn't proved himself, then we can votekill him.

The conundrum then is who to convict. It's tempting to get God Hand on the newcomer evidence. While it is a mere sliver of what we should convict on, we also do not have much to go off of right now. It is probable that there is only one clue per infiltrator at the moment. The other possibility is, as I mentioned, Metal Smith. He was the starter of the Astro bandwagon, and is making very short, terse posts with some heavy accusations. However, I have no solid facts to convict on. I refuse to convict on assumptions right now.

I urge everyone who has bandwagoned Astro to reconsider and hopefully change your votes for one round.

Therefor, I vote for God Hand, as he is the only one I can convict on evidence, even if it is slim at best.

*KaneTW also has one. Food for thought.

19. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

id say lets see how this plays out with astro, i change my vote to kanedev

id say we keep astro alive and wait for that message he promised to send me as scout

20. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

Stop being so defensive. The first thing you did was accuse everyone but yourself.

you even omitted the clue that refers to yourself directly, and didn't mention yourself when you mentioned the clue that refers to people new to the forums.

Seriously?

You might be a scout, but you are a griefer and I have watched you ruin 2 rounds previously, including a round where you held all of the evidence against kylegar in a single post and then decided it wasn't him. You have been instrumental in destroying the base crew and you have always been kept alive by the infiltrators for this reason. You are too easily manipulated, and I can't trust you after what's happened in the past.

*edit*I can't speak for anyone else on the band wagon, but whatever. I can't vote god hand based upon the new comer evidence when the person I have more of a reason to convict is also guilty of being new to the forums.