Infiltration Round 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Nov 23, 2009.

1. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

So either everyone is going to be voting for Communism or Predominance now, right? I'm not sure which one to vote for, but for now I guess I'll go with the "idler" Communism. The "clues" against Predominance (shadow) just seem like people seeing what they want to see (shadows :p.) But hey, if everyone want's to vote for the shadow then that's ok with me too.

Also, I got this
    message..... this means the scouts aren't going to kill me, right? :unsure:

P.S. JET SNAIL! :eek:

2. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

This is suspicious as fuck.

notice that a couple of posts later, after he's clearly read this, he tries to make a real effort, with one of his analysis style posts.

guy has suspicion rating 10/10 right now.

I vote blizzard, and you guys should too. That guy is suspicious as hell.

engy, can you please look after me, I imagine blizzard is going to pick me off.

3. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Agreed!
    Let's ignore Empty's "clues" that can be misread and imagined. Look at the facts, Blizzerd voted Cpatton then changed to aaaaa50 then changed to Cloud.

One of the base crew would be never so eager to cast a killvote based on nothing.

But if you look at it from an infiltrator perspective it makes sense: He knows which team everyone is on and is happy with every accusation that isn't one of them. So he has no problem with voting early and changing his vote often.

I vote blizzerd.

Question for Empty: Is communism still in the game? Yes/No

4. PreDominance

PreDominance Member

I like McGvyer's logic. Empty's clues can always be misinterpreted, however, the attitudes of people here really can't.... I dunno.

If Communism is in the game, we can pass a day by voting him. We can get more clues from Empty, and perhaps the information the scout received on aaaaaaaaaa50.

As for the clues pointing to me, I'd agree some do, but it all took place in the night. Shadows don't cause smudges. They're just shadows.
    [​IMG]

Protip: How can there be a shadow at night? ;_;

5. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

i scouted aaaaa50
    he is an infiltrator
    enjoy ;)

6. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

from aaaaaa50 to blizzerd;

How to smoke out communism.
    Funny title is funny.

Listen, I think I have an idea to find out if Communism is actually not participating or secretly an infiltrator. If people start voting for him and he doesn't post anything to try and defend himself, then he's probably just not playing and we can try going for Predominance instead. But if people start voting for him and he does respond, then that means his silence was so that people wouldn't suspect him. I think.....

Of course, you might be an infiltrator and this is going to get me killed, but I can't just play this game without taking a risk, can I? Besides, everyone knows I'm just another no-one waiting to get killed.

---end---

i replied shunningly about chances him being an infil too and what not and then the post came about killing me

think, but this guy has been annoying from the start, dont vote me plz, changing votes is just my style, check previous game if you don't believe me

we should work out a system how scouts can anonymously send targets they scouted

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  7. complete_

complete_ lamer

Nobody Vote For Communism You Idiots. He Hasn't Voted Ever So He Is Afk And Kicked Out

EDIT: also i noticed that smudgy black mess can refer to deadpool. mess can refer to a pool and black is a color of death. mageknight posted right after deadpool so he is also supicious. tbh though blizzard is more supicious (he is putting effort in now).

i say we go with aaaa50 and kill him because varbles just told us he is an infiltrator and if he's lying we can just vote him to die anyways

also someone needs to kill shadow

8. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

il be gone for a day or 2, i give shadow my choice of vote for the time being, and will announce it once i get back home

9. complete_

complete_ lamer

can you guys read this? why are you voting like a retard

10. Sandbag

Sandbag Member

hey, I don't care too much that blizzard is changing votes, it is lightly tied to him being an infiltrator, but nothing concrete.

what IS definate is that before someone pointed out that blizzard isn't making significant posts like in the last game, he wasn't. then he read the post that said that and posted a detailed post later soon afterwards to try to cover his tracks. dodgy as hell.

tl;dr version: He posts very uncharecteristically. Someone points this out. He overcompensates (quickly too, showing that he reads the thread frequently).

This is why I think blizzard an infiltrator.

@complete: Varbles would never reveal he is the scout unless he wants to get picked off instantly the next night by the infiltrators. there are only 2 reasons why he would have done this

He's not the scout, he's just having a lol after some chat in IRC

He is the scout. he's realised that his scout power is useless because he can't actually do anything with it, can't get anyone killed, without telling everyone that he is the scout

Now I'm actually going to say it's the second option. That makes sense and it fits with the following:

aaaaaa50 and blizzard are sending PMs to one another. this is fairly suspicious, base hands don't really do that.

now look at blizzard's post further up, he's trying to draw our attention away to get us to vote for communism. Any idiot can tell communism isn't playing, you can't be an infiltrator (such a key member of the game) and not post. think about that, empty wouldn't let it happen. Empty's ambiguous statement that communism isn't playing may well be because he's hoping communism will some day join in, and he hopes the guy will play. Commie is frequently drunk.. pretty entertaining. But most of all commie doesn't play. Last game he was in it right till the end as a base hand and hardly said a thing.

tl;dr version: Don't vote commie, he's clearly AFK, not an "undercover", above the rules of the game, infiltrator. blizzard probably an infiltrator, aaaaaaa50 probably one too because he's sending PMs around.

11. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

im on reading duty due to busyness lately my company is opening a new shop

aaaanyway, im off to a busness trip in about half an hour, so il make this short... i for one made a lot of messages last game, i trusted the wrong people (but was smart enough to keep different groups i had contact with seperate), true, but i also got a lot of information for the group, and killed some infiltrators in the end both by exposing them and by being the rifleman

being a "special" character, makes people automatically post more

you where one of the infiltrators last game, and knowing that infiltrators where organised enough to know i had direct and intensive contact with cpatton and varbles, 2 other infiltrators and saying sending pm's to one another and that base crew dont really do that? sorry... lies

you are lying, a lot... i dont trust you anymore from now on

lying when you are backed in a corner (as base crew even) and il say ok... but nothing is pointing to you, you are putting people on a wrong track and if i end up dying and prove that i am a base crew then people should vote for you

12. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

:eek:

Ok, first off, I sent a pm to Blizzerd because I didn't want to just sit around hopping no-one kills me, then getting killed. Quite frankly, I don't know who to vote for anymore. Maybe Sandbag is an infiltrator, maybe Blizzerd is. Perhaps even freaking Shadow. Whatever. For now, I retract my vote completely. Go kill yourselves while I sit here and wait my turn. :pathetic:

13. Empty

Empty Member

Communism was seen fleeing the base

14. Grantrithor

Grantrithor Member

hmmm, blizzerd was changing votes and stuff, and he has a theory about the infiltrators killing the people who "know too much", so he was trying to draw away this "knowing too much" by randomly voting, which also drawed away the suspicious-ness of the others just to make it look like blizzerd was just jumping onto the band wagon to vote out cloud, but now the Band wagon has crashed.

Ikalx died being interrupted. there has to be someone here in the thread who acts like a "know-it-all" and likes to stop people in the middle of their post with their citations from other sources. Even though that is very vague, and you can't stop a post, then it could be someone who disagrees with everything and drags over the nearest encyclopedia/reference book and starts saying facts.

vote:undecided.

15. complete_

complete_ lamer

hey How About We Vote The Guy That Was Scouted To Be A Infiltrator (aaaaa50)

this anti-caps lock tool sucks balls

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  16. Varbles

agreed
    my vote is aaaaa50

17. aaaaaa50

aaaaaa50 Member

Your grammar is atrocious. I vote "complete".

/end

P.S. Look at the bloody time stamps for those two, jeez. Make it more obvious, will you?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  18. Varbles

i check this thread every 5 minutes
    @_`~`

19. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Varbles Is Not The Scout.

OK, here I go - I AM THE SCOUT THAT SCOUTED AAAAAA50.

The info I got was, "aaaaa50 stayed in his room all night, but he was visited several times"
    seriously, would empty just up and said outright that aaaa50 is an infiltrator?

I will not reveal the other scout. My vote is on varbles, he is trying to trick people into voting a non-infiltrator probably.

Also, medic, I hope you heal me tonight - now that i have revealed i have a role, i will be a target.

20. Varbles

herp derp look at the timestamps