Infiltration Round 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Empty, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Varbles

Varbles Simply Maptastic. Staff Member

he was hardly the mastermind :pathetic:

:p

2. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

Isn't it a little shady to have the narrator arbitrarily contributing to the opinions by presenting one of his own shite arguments/opinions against a player :pathetic:

[​IMG]

troll :|ove:

3. Empty

Empty Member

4. Empty

Empty Member

Cpatton and Ikalx stood in silence over the graves together.
    Those who were at one point watching the proceedings ceased, and one by one went to sleep, or became preoccupied with other things.

"You know, I always li-" Ikalx was suddenly silent.
    Cpatton turned to him, confused, and saw Ikalx laying in the dirt, blood spreading around him.
    Cpatton pulled his pistol out of it's holster, searching for a target. But in the gloom of the night nothing was visible, other than the flickering lights of the camp. He cautiously made his way towards the lights, staying alert and keeping his pistol at the ready.
    He heard a twig snap, and turned to face the source, he pointed and pulled the trigger, but it wouldn't move, he swore.
    "The safety, Patton."
    A shot enterred Cpatton's throat and exited the other side. He fell to the ground.
    Before his vision failed he saw a pair of boots moving away from him at speed. Everything became a smudgy black mess as he felt his blood pouring onto the soil.

He heard crunching footsteps on the gravel running towards him, his vision was still useless, but he felt hands grabbing his body and feeling for a pulse.
    "You'll be okay man, you'll be okay, you're lucky I got here in time. Oh man that's bad, okay, this is gunna hurt."
    He felt pressure on his neck and grunted, he tried to speak but his throat was full of blood. He coughed blood onto the soil.
    "Just hold still, I'll get you back to the infirmary and I'll patch you up."
    He felt a bandage wrap around his throat, and he felt the blood spread around it warming his neck.
    The medic propped him up.
    "Now if you can, help me get you up, it'll be easier if you help me carry your weight."
    Cpatton grunted in agreement, still gasping for air from his wounded airway.
    The medic pulled him up, and put his arm around Patton's back, Patton responded likewise, and they slowly limped towards the camp.
    "Did you see the bastards?"
    Cpatton couldn't reply.
    They limped closer to the base. But a voice came from behind them.
    "What the fuck does it take to kill you?"
    By now people had noticed the commotion and were heading towards Patton and his Medic.
    Another gunshot rang out, this time it went through Cpatton's head, and he fell to the floor, dead.

The medic dropped the body and turned, but the gunman was gone, the Medic, wanting to continue his anonymity, fled the scene, and rejoined the newly formed group from behind.

The sun slowly rose over the compound.

tl;dr
    Ikalx got whacked.
    Cpatton got whacked but a kind engy revived him, but then he got whacked again.

5. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

Oh noes.

Another shadow reference, black smudge!

Smuuuudge.

6. complete_

complete_ lamer

people who voted for patton:
    Varbles
    Grantrithor
    Brutos
    Kane (NotDev)
    Deadpool
    Mageknight

let see deadpool and mageknight in jpl so maybe they teamed up to kill patton. brutos died early last game so maybe empty gave him the infiltrator role to make up for it (same with shadow).

also shadow hasn't died yet lets kill him.

7. complete_

complete_ lamer

also wait blizzard voted for patton first then changed. also he isn't posting as much as he usualy does and not really making an effort (can someone confirm this).

8. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Well, crap. Looks like all the dead so far are base crew. Things look grim. So, this is what we have set in stone so far.

1. Varbles
    2. Blizzerd
    3. Grantrithor
    4. complete_
    5. Sandbag
    6. Rolsen
    7. CPatton (DEAD)
    8. Mcgyver
    9. Ikalx (DEAD)
    10. Communism (idling maybe?)
    11. Scardybob
    12. Nattaboy (sheep-shearer, raw-meat eater)
    13. Brutos
    14. Cloud (DEAD)
    15. Foxy
    16. Kane
    17. Deadpool
    18. Shadow187 Predominance (seems to be calls to take him out)
    19. aaaaaa50
    20. Mageknight

Just so it's laid out nice and clearly. Also, SPAH SAPPIN MAH JUGULAR :dead_imp:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  9. Empty

Empty Member

You know that all the infiltrators are aware of eachother, hence they'll organise amongst themselves who to gang up on to defeat medics?

Oh right I have to fix the names on the list.

10. complete_

complete_ lamer

i had no idea. this whole time i honestly thought they were blindly choosing targets

11. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

Pair of boots and a smudy black mass?
    Sounds like Shadow/Predominance to me,
    Shadow is too obvious now isn`t it?
    rlly,

/The pair of boots could also be a hint to the second infiltrator maybe Mageknight

/Another thought: Cpatton died in a commotion, Dead in a pool of ppl? Deadpool? Mageknight and Deadpool would make sense, their votes came in less then 15 min from each other... well, just a thought

List of suspicion Characters:

-Shadow
    -Mageknight
    -Deadpool

My next vote: Shadow/Predominance

(I don`t want you to get killed early again but that`s how the dices are rolling)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  12. Nattaboy

Nattaboy Member

Hmm... I agree, PreDominance has got to go. Although if he does turn out to be non-inf as well I think I will abstain from future votes and just sit in the corner and, due to my complete lack of originality, quote Flight of the Conchords. Whilst watching Dubbed-Video-Dubs.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2009
  13. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

if also like to note that the infils wanted cpat ded no matter what, they knew an engy would possibly cover his back this night, but they chose to kill him twice meaning he was on to something, was a threat or they where really pissed off about him (maybe even from things last game happened?)

if i get killed, the same logic can be applied, i was on to something, same as with everyone gettiing killed forcefully like cpat

14. Empty

Empty Member

A pair of boots refers to 2 boots, as in a person wearing 2 boots, 2 - a pair.

I thought you guys knew this stuff D:

15. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

i meant the boots and smudge together, not the boots is 1 reference and the smudge is another

16. -=]Kane[=-

-=]Kane[=- Member

That`s not quite right, if I`m now getting killed after pointing that out, it were either someone mentioned by me or someone who wasn`t threaten by anybody but wants you to think it`s someone who was mentioned by me, either way it`s not a big clue, but mindblowing

on the contrary,
    if im not getting killed I will be suspicious because i didn`t die,

now I`m probably going to die, if an engy pls get revive?! We`re currently out of tickets ... :headshot:

But thx for giving advice, (you`re maybe on the same sinking boat now btw ...^^)

Else i wonder why this thread is OOC all the way and the dead Commander Empty still trolls around (He`s a ... ghost? Nothing there? Empty space?...:p)

17. Empty

Empty Member

There's not really supposed to be any In Character.

I never said you had to write these silly story segments :P

18. blizzerd

blizzerd Member

id agree partially, but then again people dont get voted out for being wrong, they get voted out for being suspecious

people ganging up on others even is suspecious, because one of the only real clues we have is that the 4 infils KNOW of each other

then again so do the scouts, so caution is needed, and scouts should not make the mistake to vote on a base crew, because else il suspect them to be working together infils

19. =PVCS) Cpatton

=PVCS) Cpatton Member

should have just said who the infil were ^^

oh well, OFF TO TEH ALPS FAGGOTS!
    EXECUTE COMMAND:
    Kill -9

[​IMG]

20. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

Why Ikalx? WHY HIM? And why did they have to go out into a dark place at night where they could be easily killed?