AMX Mod X Votemap Help

Discussion in 'Coding' started by Jackel159, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Jackel159

Jackel159 Member

Hello I'm using AMX Mod to manage my Empires Server. My problem is with map changing management. I want the votemap command to initiate every time a round is over. Currently the way its set up is I would have to be present to type the command in manually, however some sort of automation would be better. Anybody know where or how I can do this?:confused:

2. recon

recon SM Support Dev

How'd you even get AMX to load on Empires? AFAIK it's for HL1 based games. SourceMod is like AMX for Source based games (like Empires).

3. DrummerX

DrummerX Empires Tyrant

well what i've seen people do is start a map vote 5 mins into the game which will decide the next vote. Currently there's no way to start the map vote once the game is won, you can't change the next map once the map is one by one of the teams.

And yeah, how in the hell did you get AMX working with emp, emp is a OB game.

4. Jackel159

Jackel159 Member

Its not working.... quite right yet. Its able to recognize me as an admin however the server is not told to allow me to do admin commands. I have to figure out where i tie those 2 in still.

What have ppl been using all this time anyway? I might be able to compare with that.

5. recon

recon SM Support Dev

<filter>

6. DrummerX

DrummerX Empires Tyrant

If you know AMX, sourcemod will be pretty easy for you to learn, hell sm is pretty easy to learn by itself, just a few things you gotta do to get it to work with emp. Recon has a stickied thread for that kinda stuff.

7. Jackel159

Jackel159 Member

Ok I'll look into that thanks