Ten Rules of the Ammoz

Discussion in 'Worldbuilding' started by Demented, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Demented

Demented Member

These are the Ten Official Rules Regarding the Proper Usage of Ammunition Crates

1. You will respect your fellow engineer, for he drops ammo at the time of his choosing.
    2. You will first search your local area for an existing ammunition crate in an armory or placed on the field by an engineer before calling for the delivery ammo. Also avail yourself of the ammo dispensing properties of any nearby APCs.
    3. If there is no close source of ammo, you will ask for ammo once and patiently await the dropping of ammo by an engineer or the completion of an armory.
    4. Upon having called for ammo and locating an ammunition crate or APC, you will load up fully on ammo so that the ammunition indicator over your head is extinguished.
    5. You are not to assault, harass, or annoy the engineer while he is waiting for his engineering tool to generate the necessary nanites to create an ammunition crate.
    6. Engineers are not to hoard ammunition crates for personal use over the necessity of the army as a whole.
    7. Whenever possible, allow others to have easy access to the ammo crate, both on the field and in armories.
    8. If others are blocking your access to the ammunition crate, do not push or shove or attempt to spite them for your negligence. This is an extension of the general rule not to disturb others while they are handling live ammunition.
    9. Do not drive over ammunition crates or disturb fellow soldiers with your vehicle while they are loading ammunition.
    10. The ammunition crate is not ever to be used as an emergency toilet.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  2. Fricken Hamster

Fricken Hamster Mr. Super Serious

I just spam FADA until someone meets my demands.

3. BitterJesus

BitterJesus Member

Actually, I do these things. I don't give ammo unless I'll stay in the area for a while. Or if I'm being chased and about to die, I drop ammo just in case someone happens to be in the area.

4. Z100000M

Z100000M Vithered Weteran

this

i know that i am a well known dick in this matter

5. Empty

Empty Member

That's all well and good but nobody tells me how to get fist ammoz.

6. John Shandy`

John Shandy` Member

All of those guidelines are great except for #6:

An Engineer is an omni-class, and can fulfill one or more (or all) of the following roles:

-Offensive
    -Defensive
    -Supportive
    -Ninja

My ammo distribution behaviors are different for each. Sometimes my immediate goal may be far more important than that of local friendlies, and if that goal requires that I be able to drop ammo for myself, I will keep it for personal use.

7. Maxaxle

Maxaxle Member

xD

I have to say, this is one of the funniest Empires-related things I've ever seen/heard of/etc.

8. Chris0132'

Chris0132' Developer

I find yelling 'AMMOEZ' over the mike repeatedly and punching nearby engineers until they drop ammo works well.

9. Maxaxle

Maxaxle Member

The strange thing is, I never get that kind of thing on the learning server, which is the closest thing to me that is low-lag. And BTW, I'm usually the first one to use the word "ammoz" because I'm usually an Engie who spawns and drops an ammo box directly outside the barracks at the beginning of the game.

10. Jessiah

Jessiah Member

You are an idiot. At the beginning, stopping for ammoz is bad. You need to move you ass. You are teaching new players that instead of advancing they need to hump a god damn crate D:

11. Demented

Demented Member

Notice that this is in the Storyline and Atmosphere forum, not the Gameplay or General Discussion forum. ;)