List 2.2 bugs here!

Discussion in 'Support' started by [lodw]keef, Dec 13, 2008.

1. [lodw]keef

[lodw]keef Hobbit

List inc!

1. Vehicle stuck on recycled walls.

When I was driving around a standard APC to the bridge on slaughted I tried to drive over a wall that went into a little 'hillside' hiding half the wall and the wall got stuck between my axles, I ask the comm to recycle the wall and he does but when they disapear the APC is still teeter-tottering on the wall that isnt there anymore, and when entering the apc is still stuck off the ground and unable to go anywhere when I rev it.

2. Vehicle having no reverse ability.

So I was trying to drive the vehicles(apc) on the new 2.2 settings and missed the bridge gap between walls. I started backing up away from the water but since I was "falling" forward it was seemed like it would change to the 'first gear' from falling but I was trying to put it in reverse and back away from the hole, safe to say it just kept 'tapping' forward until it eventually met the water and died.(was useing bio desel engine)

3. Stuck in buildables yey!

Upon arriving on the center of slaughtered I walked half way down the shore and began building the bridge, when completed I didnt 'pop' up on top of the buildable It simply spawned into existance and left me stuck half way inside it.

4. Vehicle crazy spinout.

Not sure how much this counts as a bug but I felt like it was. I was driving artiliary around and if I was trying to turn the response is pretty terrible but all of a sudden I would spinout bad, like 1-2 and sometimes even 3 full 360 degree spinouts in place. This wasnt like 3 phase jeeps spinout, this is going 3 mph turning spinning out. Did this with both bio-desiel and fission reactor engines.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2008
  2. Foxy

Foxy I lied, def a Forum Troll

You can fire the machine pistol single shot.

The Carbine sometimes fires 2 shot bursts, or 1 shot.

The NF AR seems to fire at the same speed as the SMG1.

3. Caggers

Caggers Member

If you open the scoreboard before joining a team, it gets stuck on until you press tab again.

4. theotherjms

theotherjms Developer

It wasn't, I checked. You probably mean another one.

Also, the chat window is still there and semi-transparent after mapchange, which is already reported as well.

Also, the text in the scoreboard, at least on 1680x1050, is not centered over the respective column (kills over kills, deaths over deaths etc.) which I believe has also been reported already.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  5. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

Couldn't build the ref in the northeast chokepoint on canyon, as NF. Tried it with three different people (it was green).

6. McGyver

McGyver Experimental Pedagogue

*)Fully build commander turrets keep on smoking.

*)Handbrakes not working.

7. [lodw]keef

[lodw]keef Hobbit

See through menus.

For several maps my join squad menu and commander vote menu were clear, so like just white text on the backdrop of the map and no blue background or anything. I took screeenshots....but when I opened my screenshots folder its just empty....nfi what thats about.

8. Starcitsura

Starcitsura Member

If you enter iron sights while sprinting, you sprint at full speed while iron sighted.

Hand Break can cause Light Tank to slide sideways until you hit something.

If a building is damaged (or unbuilt) and then repaired, smoke will not disable/dissipate until you look at the origin of the smoke.

9. Zealoth

Zealoth Member

HDR and BE RPG doesnt go well together (everything besides rpg "shield" goes white for me.
    Handbrake not working.
    You can still rocketsnipe turrets.
    You cant drive forward if you are rolling backwards from slope.
    I was getting stuck in everything (maybe due to uberlag i have in 2.2.

10. Trickster

Trickster Retired Developer

I can also vouch for the refinery as NF on canyon in the North East chokepoint, it just refuses to place, tried with 4 different people. Thats BAD.

Sometimes explosions don't appear, thats BAD.

District official isn't district B1 without turrets. Thats BAD.

BioMG rapes CV in no time. Thats Lulzy. but also BAD.

Keep getting stuck in people during revives, I think its when they revive you whilst crouched on you.

11. siro

siro Member

- I can spot enemy walls, they arent displayed on the minimap, but the radio sound "Enemy building spotet !" is played.

- Cant give multiple targets on buildings/turrets by holding a and draw a rectangle as commander.

- Join team, go in the CV and research for example "Mechanical Engineering" and enter the "Mechanical Engineering" tree. Change the team, go in the CV and click on the research tab, now you can browse the "Mechanical Engineering" tree even if "Mechanical Engineering" isnt researched on this team yet.

12. Inside

Inside Member

- The "keep weapon being fired when looking at the vehicle creation menu" "bug" is gone. I'd suggest adding something in to the engineer calculator where it can be toggled "on" to remain on while building. Holding your mouse down for that long of a time period is tiring.

- The grey outline for the chat box stays "up" at the start of the game until you type something to make it go away.

- Horn stops working after you take some damage... or something? Maybe it has limited charges <_<

13. LordDz

LordDz Capitan Rainbow Flowers

That's more of a feature I think. If the team isn't 100% idiotic, they sure know that if there's a building.. You want them to destroy it.
    Horns can only be used four times per tank.

14. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

People get stuck in other people(mostly the engineers who is reviving you) since V2.1 It occures when you try to revive someone while crouched or prone.

15. Starcitsura

Starcitsura Member

I got a strange visual artifact on duststorm, it looks like two brushes are overlapping.
    I should have taken more then one screen shot
    Look at the attached image, the shadow has a hard edge, and the closest section where there is a indent into the shadow flickered from dark to light (shadow then no shadow)

Attached Files:

16. Satanchild666

Satanchild666 Banned

It's a bug wich has always been there, it is a bad transition between the displacements and the 3D skybox.

17. ScardyBob

ScardyBob Member

[​IMG]

Turret still smoking although it is completely built. Happened on cyclopean.

18. Inside

Inside Member

When viewing a vehicle or class selection screen, hitting the escape button opens up the Empires game/menu (the one with find server/quit/etc) instead of closing the selection screen.

19. PwnedYoAss

PwnedYoAss Member

I cannot use my mic key in command view, It seems that MOUSE3 doesn't work with voice in the command view, but all other keys do, mind fixing that? Because I really hate having to yell at people outside the view..

20. Metal Smith

Metal Smith Member

When you are voted in as commander, but can not spawn due to the no place to spawn in barracks, if someone else hops into the com before you can finally spawn, you spawn just outside the com vehicle as if you had just exited it.

Weird.